Creative Crazy Ideas For Computer Science Final Year Project
Sat, 03 Sep 2011
Excerpt from New Final Year Project Ideas for Computer Science in java , .Net No List. We shall put forward the Idea, Ask your queries about how to proceed, we will provide guidelines. No source code offering No Abstract Offering. These will be Ideas that one can Implement. Just come and Enjoy the Discussion. Present your Ideas also.
The idea is, create a class in .Net with .Net SMTP option
Voice Authentication is enabled using a Simple Melfcc features.
Microsoft Speech SDK is integrated with the programming Language.
Set of Commands are reserved like "start" ,"subject","matter","send","delete". Activate Dictation mode not command mode.
Try to generate event when user speaks these words.
Create a simple textBox editor. When user speaks, they get typed over here.
A pushMail interface to read from your GmailAccount.
When you say "Read", should featch the mails in List box and read sender and heading.
With Up and Down command you can select a particular mail
its body will be spoken out.
[To give an overview of what we are expecting in this thread, I posted the first reply. Let's See How Creative our CE friends are]😛
Dear Guest, Learn how to build professional websitesby working on weekendsJoin Now!
2. A Distributed Learning System with Session Sharing, VoIP, Desktop Sharing, and Desktop Recording .
1) Students can view the teachers desktop in the presentation mode
2) Teacher can view and control a students desktop ( 4 sessions at a time)
3) Voice of teacher can be heard by individual students ( VoiP)
4) Students can not have voice communication with one another.
5) Teacher can view voice of the students one to one basis.
6) Teaching session can be recorded through a Desktop Recording
Platform ( .Net 2010 with C#)
Requirement: Socket, GDI, DirectX 9.0 and Above, RDP Protocol
Nobody is Inspiring Me, Writing New Ideas........... I am Sad..............😔
Atleast say Good Bad........................ "I am lonely out here waiting for CE Seniors and Mods to write their Ideas!!!!!!!!!! Or close the thread😔
Emotion Based Music Player: A music player that presents you a playlist based on your mood.So when you come back home from office having messed up an assignment your boss had given, the system plays "Kishore Kumar", and when you return home next day after Knocking out your Boss, it plays Ozy Ozaman
1) Write an Interface for capturing Video From Webcam
2) Segment Face out of it
3) Extract Facial Features ( Chin, Mouth, Eye Geometry)
4) Build a classifier that can be trained based on these features.
5) Now write a simple Music Player with playlist Support.
6) Turn on the camera and music player and the playlist is sorted automatically.
[ I have implemented this project with C#.Net 2008, with emotions: Sad, Happy, Smile, Confused with 73% accuracy in test conducted over 80 persons for 10,000 test cases]
A Wireless Communication Protocol Based on Bulbs(Yes you are right electric Bulb)
Consider two homes opposite to each other.( May be yours and you Girlfriend/Boyefrinds😀 if I am permitted to use so)
You have a bulb( or best tube light) that is connected with your system with Relay/Optocoupler. And you have a web cam facing her window and her webcam is facing towards your window. She has the same arrangement.
All we do here is write a Simple algorithm to produce "-" (dash) or "." (dots). Remember Morse code used in second world war and earlier days telegraph?. It is simple to convert sentences to dash and dots. based on the sequence of dash and dots, we can control the intensity of the bulbs. for others it looks like current fluctuation.
so as bulb blink,webcam detects it and through simple threshold based image processing and the inteface translates the blinks back to sentences.
i taught the manual coding and decoding with torch light to my desparate hostel mates willing to communicate with peers on opposite hostel. At one time it was the most widely used communication standard among my college hostels post 9PM. SMS has killed my idea, but this sort of communication cant be decoded, no airtel or google can store a copy of it. so great for security
When you play the music, the system recognizes it , some signal processing extracts the Tabs and Notes and store them in printable text format. When you give this as input, system plays them back.
I implemented this project in VC++ . And did this with Sitar . You can Definitely try working on this.
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
1) if two train approches each other both should stop
2) If one train is behind another, front trains speed should increase, approching trains speed decreases
3) If they are far away , nothing should happen
4) If there is a probability of accident, and if alternative line is avilable, it must take that path.
5) If a Phis Plate is removed ahead of a train, the train must stop.
6) It must automatically start the journey once the plate is restored.
6 years ago
Ever wondered what happens when people have password of your PC and reads through your Document or other important stuff? Protect it.
1) Have bluetooth enabled in your laptop or PC.
2) Write an interface to discover bluetooth devices.
3) With an Admin password authenticate the MAC address. MAC address of your mobile gets stored in Registry of the System.
4) Your application will start as a background process as soon as you start your PC.
5) In the configuration mode select a folder as your Working folder.
The program must have a timer to read contents of all files of all types including video of that folder.
6) The program implements a Handshake protocol with your device in every 5 seconds.
7) As soon as you go away from PC, it encrypts all the files of the folder and log off your account.
8) Soon as you Log in to the account, it searches for your Bluetooth Mac address. It prompts you with the password. If password matches, decrypts all the files.
9) If somebody else logs into your system, bluetooth device if any do not get matched, hence the application never asks for Password.
[Now people around me should know why I wear a tag and Keep my mobile with me always😀]
Full proof security. .Net 2008. Xp/Vista/Win7 all supported. You can also disable your USB as a plugin to the project.
Ever wondered how Lie detection works? There are sensors that are placed all over your body on your vein areas. When we lie, there are change in the electrical activities. That change produces electrical surge pulse which are recorded. Now what happens is when we tell lie, there is a stress in our voice also. That is very very limited but for a speech signal processing that is Significant. There is an algorithm that can extract the stress signal in our speech when we lie. It is a complicated project but can be done with the help of Little programming. Matlab/vc++/ C# ( Never Tried with java).
6 years ago
6 years ago
7. Question paper Leakage Detection and Alart System
8.Multiuser Face Detection and Recognition based Attendance System
9. "You might be interested in Listening these Songs too"
10.Virtual Mouse Using Hand Movement
11.Driver Drowsiness Detection and Drunk test based on eye tracking
12.Charming Index for Candidate Selection in Interviews
Stay Tuned to this thread. New updates will be posted regularly
1) Credit card Number
2) CVV Number
3) Name on the Card
4) Expiry date.
6) Type of Card(Logo Detection).
(Original Idea : Big_K)
paralytic persons or people with little movement like who suffer from parkinson's disease has a restricted movement. They can move the fingers but the movement are not prominent.
In this project, some movements are first trained like one writing a rough 'a' alphabet on the touchpad or through mouse movement. Such movements will vary every time the person attempts to write due to his disease. Therefore a strong classifier is used which can recognize the movements under extreme variation. Once the movement is detected, it is mapped to certain command like Wheel Chair Movement or converting the movement into a speech sentence.
The aim of the project is to convert convetional legacy turbo c programs, which are meant to run in 16 bit operating system and can not be executed in modern operating systems to C# programs which can be executed in 64 bit operating system architecture.
Reverse engineering is the process of discovering the technological principles of a human made device, object or system through analysis of its structure, function and operation. It often involves taking something (e.g., a mechanical device, electronic component, or software program) apart and analyzing its workings in detail to be used in maintenance, or to try to make a new device or program that does the same thing without using or simply duplicating (without understanding) any part of the original.
Reverse engineering has its origins in the analysis of hardware for commercial or military advantage. The purpose is to deduce design decisions from end products with little or no additional knowledge about the procedures involved in the original production. The same techniques are subsequently being researched for application to legacy software systems, not for industrial or defence ends, but rather to replace incorrect, incomplete, or otherwise unavailable documentation.
Reasons for reverse engineering:
- Lost documentation: Reverse engineering often is done because the documentation of a particular device has been lost (or was never written), and the person who built it is no longer available. Integrated circuits often seem to have been designed on obsolete, proprietary systems, which means that the only way to incorporate the functionality into new technology is to reverse-engineer the existing chip and then re-design it.
- Product analysis. To examine how a product works, what components it consists of, estimate costs, and identify potential patent infringement.
- Digital update/correction. To update the digital version (e.g. CAD model) of an object to match an "as-built" condition.
- Security auditing.
- Acquiring sensitive data by disassembling and analysing the design of a system component.
- Military or commercial espionage. Learning about an enemy's or competitor's latest research by stealing or capturing a prototype and dismantling it.
- Removal of copy protection, circumvention of access restrictions.
- Creation of unlicensed/unapproved duplicates.
- Materials harvesting, sorting, or scrapping.[SUP][/SUP]
- Academic/learning purposes.
- Competitive technical intelligence (understand what your competitor is actually doing versus what they say they are doing).
- Learning: learn from others' mistakes. Do not make the same mistakes that others have already made and subsequently corrected.
C#.Net, Turbo C, Windows Vista/Windows 7
The function of the system is as follows
1) Every User is Provided with a Card which is of EPROM type
2) The Card is Registered by the Government Authority
3) At the time of Registration, The Users Face Sample and Other Details are Stored
4) At the Time of Authentication, duplicate users presence is checked
5) Once a card is allotted, the User Needs to Bring the Card Every time he visits the Ration Shop to collect the Ration.
6) At the Time of Ration Distribution, first his Face is verified. Once face verification is successful, user is asked for a PIN, if PIN is valid, then he is subjected to get the Ration.
7) Before Distribution, Ration Distributors voice is authenticated.
8) The Weighing Machine is checked for proper weight. If the Weight is proper, then the ration is distributed and the distribution details are stored.
Is there anybody here who wants to share a creative Idea Here?😡
Just put anything that is interesting, But keep the thread alive.
6 years ago
Currently Sourcing For Ideas To Complete My Final Year Project, Looking For Some Sparks To Generate Ideas and Was Looking Towards Web Based Applications (Based on PHP)
Do you have anything that can help to trigger my thinking?
Only logged in users can reply.