Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?

Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?
I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a friendly txt, html or pdf format that is easy to read. I have the sms.db file ready to use, i just want to be able to easily convert it. What applications that are completely free can I use? I have over 10000 sms in this database. My phone Version is android 4.3.3. Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

thank you sir.now i am cleared about this thing.i have a doubt about my carrier? when i am in second year i chosed to be a design engineer and i...
Just like everything else in the App Market, Google is giving its App Store the much needed boost on looks, feel and design. The new design that starts rolling out...
Globallogic, Bangalore is hiring C/C++ professionals with 1-4 years of experience. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to me. The position is urgent. Only apply if you are available for...
can anyone please tell what are the affecting factors on rocket propulsion and what is its need, & advantages and disadvantages of rocket propulsion??
Can anyone explain what we usually find in inventory system or stock system.? what are the function or processes of an inventory system.? Please reply.