Published on Feb 6, 2024 • 11.3k views
One of the request we had received was to push the updated discussions to the main feed.
We now push the discussion with latest reply to the top of the main feed. This allows us to keep track of the latest discussion in focus.
Resolved a bug that caused duplicate notifications being sent to the original author and the reply authors.
Published on Feb 23, 2023 • 8.9k views
This minor upgrade addresses the following issue: -
- The contact us form was not functional. We have fixed it and now it can receive messages. We aim to respond to your legit queries within 24 business hours.
** New Feature **
- We now have enabled reply notifications. Whenever a fellow engineer posts a reply on your post, you will receive an email notification. The on-site notifications are being worked on.
Published on Feb 15, 2023 • 9.5k views
CrazyEngineers has now been upgraded to the latest framework. With enhanced security.
It should also result into slight improvement in speed. We already score 90+ on Google SEO score for Mobile and mostly 100% for Desktop version of the site.
We're slowly rolling out memberships and new features.
Published on Jan 26, 2023 • 13.7k views
Following changes were included in the latest fix -
- All the internal links were restored.
- The internal links that were resulting into 404 were eliminated.
- All the external links that were pointing to dead pages were eliminated.
- All the external, high-quality links are now 'follow' links.
- All the other links are marked 'nofollow noreferrer' by default.
Published on Nov 8, 2022 • 10.3k views
The QnA has been renamed to 'Discussions'. This is a small change to put emphasis on discussions than just 'questions' and 'answers'.
The format of the url now changes from
We expect a lot of interesting discussions from fellow CEans.
Published on Mar 26, 2022 • 18.2k views
This update adds blog to the CrazyEngineers feed, available on
/blog. The CrazyEngineers Blog hosts long-form articles on various topics.
Several improvements and bug fixes have been added to the CrazyEngineers core.
Published on Nov 20, 2021 • 19.9k views
This update adds the "Products" card to our feed. Our goal is to bring to you the latest and useful products that you can use to be awesome and be more productive. Scroll down a bit and you'll see "Top Products" card with product details.
Published on Oct 23, 2021 • 21.9k views
This update brings a new content type to CrazyEngineers - and we're calling it the Coffee Room.
- Coffee room currently supports images only.
- Development and testing is currently in progress to add support for video content.
- Fixed few SEO issues with the index pages
Published on Aug 16, 2021 • 20.8k views
- Fixed issue with the infinite scrolling that prevented old posts from loading. Turned out to be a small extra DIV in the HTML.
- Fixed issue with the CE-Bulletin Subscriptions.
- Minor improvements to sitewide search.
Published on Aug 15, 2021 • 20.6k views
- Infinite scrolling added to the main feed on CrazyEngineers. Now you can view all our old posts by scrolling infinitely.
- We have added a 'CE Bulletin' subscription form in the main feed. If you wish to receive updates, simply enter your name and email; and we'll do the rest.
Published on Aug 14, 2021 • 20.5k views
- Fixed all the issues that caused our emails to land into spam folder for almost 70% of subscribers.
- Heavily reduced the email list count to only have active subscribers. Our email open rate is at least 40% better than industry average now. We are aiming to have 80%+ email open rates for all newsletters or campaigns we send out.
- Fixed errors with DKIM, SPF and DMARC records for CrazyEngineers.
- Switched over to 'Mailcoach' as our newsletter software.
- Minor security improvements across all servers performed.
Published on Aug 7, 2021 • 22.4k views
- Relaunched the
Founders Circuitseries which featured our exclusive interviews with entrepreneurs and startup owners.
- We'll publish one interview to our
- Fixed 'twitter:image` meta-data tag. If you share any of our news article, it will accompany with the image.