Published on Mar 26, 2022
This update adds blog to the CrazyEngineers feed, available on
/blog. The CrazyEngineers Blog hosts long-form articles on various topics.
Several improvements and bug fixes have been added to the CrazyEngineers core.
Published on Nov 20, 2021
This update adds the "Products" card to our feed. Our goal is to bring to you the latest and useful products that you can use to be awesome and be more productive. Scroll down a bit and you'll see "Top Products" card with product details.
Published on Oct 23, 2021
This update brings a new content type to CrazyEngineers - and we're calling it the Coffee Room.
- Coffee room currently supports images only.
- Development and testing is currently in progress to add support for video content.
- Fixed few SEO issues with the index pages
Published on Aug 16, 2021
- Fixed issue with the infinite scrolling that prevented old posts from loading. Turned out to be a small extra DIV in the HTML.
- Fixed issue with the CE-Bulletin Subscriptions.
- Minor improvements to sitewide search.
Published on Aug 15, 2021
- Infinite scrolling added to the main feed on CrazyEngineers. Now you can view all our old posts by scrolling infinitely.
- We have added a 'CE Bulletin' subscription form in the main feed. If you wish to receive updates, simply enter your name and email; and we'll do the rest.
Published on Aug 14, 2021
- Fixed all the issues that caused our emails to land into spam folder for almost 70% of subscribers.
- Heavily reduced the email list count to only have active subscribers. Our email open rate is at least 40% better than industry average now. We are aiming to have 80%+ email open rates for all newsletters or campaigns we send out.
- Fixed errors with DKIM, SPF and DMARC records for CrazyEngineers.
- Switched over to 'Mailcoach' as our newsletter software.
- Minor security improvements across all servers performed.
Published on Aug 7, 2021
- Relaunched the
Founders Circuitseries which featured our exclusive interviews with entrepreneurs and startup owners.
- We'll publish one interview to our
- Fixed 'twitter:image` meta-data tag. If you share any of our news article, it will accompany with the image.
Published on Aug 2, 2021
- Updated all our domain DNS records to fix
DKIMrecords for our main domain.
- Fixed issues with email delivery that led to our messages getting delivered into SPAM folder for large number of users. If you are still facing this problem, please send an email to
email@example.com let us know. We need your help!
- Adopted a new naming scheme for our changelog versions. We'll now name each version after a scientist! 👩🔬
Published on Jul 31, 2021
structured datasnippet to each of the news articles. This allows Google to understand and index our articles properly. Hopefully, you'll find our articles in Google news in coming days.
- Added Google News Sitemap: Google News requires a special type of
xmlsitemap. This allows us to ping Google as soon as we've published a new story on our News.
Published on Jul 28, 2021
- Migrated our mailing infrastructure from Digital Ocean to AWS. DO is a great service. However most of their IP addresses are added to
UCEPROTECTL3spam list. This meant most of our emails landed in user's
spam folderinstead of inbox; for no fault of ours.
- We now use a better email software to handle all our transactional mails and newsletters. We also have the capability to run Drip campaigns; which we think will be useful when we launch CrazyEngineers Memberships.
Published on Jul 24, 2021
- Moved CrazyEngineers server infrastructure to Amazon AWS 😎 . We were hosted on AWS few years ago, but decided move to Digital Ocean. Will discuss this later in our private chats.
- Fixed security bugs.
archivedthreads publishing times to morning, afternoon and late evening. Earlier these times were randomly picked by our system resulting into a bunch of archives getting published at the same time.