Rocket propulsion

can anyone please tell what are the affecting factors on rocket propulsion and what is its need, & advantages and disadvantages of rocket propulsion??

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I think this would help you :-

www.braeunig.us
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    thank you
  • The Observer
    The Observer
    atul-namdeo
    can anyone please tell what are the affecting factors on rocket propulsion and what is its need, & advantages and disadvantages of rocket propulsion??
    well..newton's 3rd law is the root for all of it..the other need must be to burn its fuel without oxygen. thats why it has an oxidizer along with the fuel supplied to it. The next very important aspect is self sustaining combustion.. and finally if it is bound to go outside the earth.. get it some good speed to break the escape velocity of our planet😀 and there are many more..
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    atul-namdeo
    thank you
    Pleasure 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone explain what we usually find in inventory system or stock system.? what are the function or processes of an inventory system.? Please reply.
Television may be seeing its next big transition with the influx of Smart TVs since Liquid Crystal Displays. The popular Korean giant has enjoyed huge success with smartphones in India...
Many people doubt the use of C++/C# programming in civil engineering . But we can also make our career in this field as programming is the sole of any civil...
Hello all never really done this before but here goes nothing, I am looking talk to an engineer (I have no idea what kind of engineer I am looking for)...
hello engineers...... i m making a robot for the robowars competitions and i need your help for selecting motors for motion and weapon. weight of the robot will be around...