Google Play Store Redesigned. Your Reviews?

Just like everything else in the App Market, Google is giving its App Store the much needed boost on looks, feel and design. The new design that starts rolling out over the next few weeks on android tablets and smartphones all over the world, will focus on bigger images. Themed content will be found together. As you scroll down the app page, new recommendations will continue to appear so there is always more space to see and explore.

Buying the apps has also been significantly modified so that users can breeze through the checkout process. 😀

Let us know how it feels, once you update your app!

Replies

• babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    I had updated the Play Store App using the apk file circulating around the web. The UI looked really clean with the HOLO design. But the problem was that the app icons pixelated. Though it wasn't an official update, but still waiting for the official one.
    Check out my thread if you want to try too #-Link-Snipped-#.

Screenshot_2013-04-10-22-10-20​
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I know my cute small phone will never get update for latest playstore.
    So what to do ? I Just pushed the latest version i.e. Play Store 4.0.27 using root browser & it works perfect !

PS : If your phone is not rooted,then just download .zip file given below, extract it & install .apk file like you do for other applications.

Screenshots :

SC20130426-145303 SC20130426-145410

The .apk file compressed with zip of PlayStore 4.0.27 I have uploaded below 😀
    Post here If you get any error while manually upgrading the playstore.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    To be honest I quite liked it. I was never the fan of the older versions. But this one has much better navigation capabilities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Globallogic, Bangalore is hiring C/C++ professionals with 1-4 years of experience. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to me. The position is urgent. Only apply if you are available for...
can anyone please tell what are the affecting factors on rocket propulsion and what is its need, & advantages and disadvantages of rocket propulsion??
Can anyone explain what we usually find in inventory system or stock system.? what are the function or processes of an inventory system.? Please reply.
Television may be seeing its next big transition with the influx of Smart TVs since Liquid Crystal Displays. The popular Korean giant has enjoyed huge success with smartphones in India...
Many people doubt the use of C++/C# programming in civil engineering . But we can also make our career in this field as programming is the sole of any civil...