Globallogic, Bangalore hiring C/C++ professionals

Globallogic, Bangalore is hiring C/C++ professionals with 1-4 years of experience. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to me. The position is urgent. Only apply if you are available for interview in next three days.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anand Tamariya
    Globallogic, Bangalore is hiring C/C++ professionals with 1-4 years of experience. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to me. The position is urgent. Only apply if you are available for interview in next three days.
    Thanks for the information, Anand. Could you post more such information?
    This is really helpful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone please tell what are the affecting factors on rocket propulsion and what is its need, & advantages and disadvantages of rocket propulsion??
Can anyone explain what we usually find in inventory system or stock system.? what are the function or processes of an inventory system.? Please reply.
Television may be seeing its next big transition with the influx of Smart TVs since Liquid Crystal Displays. The popular Korean giant has enjoyed huge success with smartphones in India...
Many people doubt the use of C++/C# programming in civil engineering . But we can also make our career in this field as programming is the sole of any civil...
Hello all never really done this before but here goes nothing, I am looking talk to an engineer (I have no idea what kind of engineer I am looking for)...