Career related query

thank you sir.now i am cleared about this thing.i have a doubt about my carrier? when i am in second year i chosed to be a design engineer and i took up classes in cad courses.and after some time passes i wont like it. but i am loving cars.but i dont no how to choose my carrier.
from the above lines please dont mistaken me that i will not doing things correctly. i will always choose my heart choice.
now i am telling about myself. i am studying final year mechanical engineering in coimbatore.in all my past semesters i will never attend the college as much and i am alwys have short attendance. but i never got arrears. i will pick up the studies even in last days to exam
(sir dont mistaken me im overconfidential im just telling about my character and im not lazy i will always active when the work comes)
before a month i get a idea in lightning harnessing.and i research in it. i found something but im not clear this thing because i have no guide to take that. iam a poor guy from a small village but i never become sad for that. i learned everything from my own.i have no any neighbours to help only my mother and friends are helping me.
so please can you help me what i have to choose and what i have to learn sir dont take this as just a message or thread it is a life of a children who may be in the age of your son or daughter or a brother. please think me as your family and help me to get a job sir and not only through this internet please give any your contacts and i am eager to learn sir i only need a guide or hand to pick me up.....!
thanking you
yours truthfully,
kumarappan.ks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just like everything else in the App Market, Google is giving its App Store the much needed boost on looks, feel and design. The new design that starts rolling out...
Globallogic, Bangalore is hiring C/C++ professionals with 1-4 years of experience. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to me. The position is urgent. Only apply if you are available for...
can anyone please tell what are the affecting factors on rocket propulsion and what is its need, & advantages and disadvantages of rocket propulsion??
Can anyone explain what we usually find in inventory system or stock system.? what are the function or processes of an inventory system.? Please reply.
Television may be seeing its next big transition with the influx of Smart TVs since Liquid Crystal Displays. The popular Korean giant has enjoyed huge success with smartphones in India...