Some questions asked in the interview.

Hi,
Well,it's placement time in the university.
Ok, it's not for at least another four months. Our seniors conducted a talk on placements and shared their experiences on placements during their final year.

So, I thought about it for some time, and I also stumbled across some interesting questions that might be asked during the interviews. I'd like to know how you would have answered these questions if asked in an interview.

1) Tell me about yourself. (The classic question. I dont yet know what the interviewer expects from this.)

2) If some other company offers a better pay package after you join us, will you leave our company??

3) Are you planning to do higher studies after graduation? Are you taking any exams? (Here, should I lie, saying No, or should I say yes?)

4) Will you lie (indulge in malpractice) for the benefit of the company?

And do share any other interesting questions you might have come across.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any QTP certified guyz in CE family? I am looking for QTP certification, poor me its a requirment for me; my current client is forcing all team members (automation engineers)...
Due to recession, I sacked my Girlfriend (part of my cost cutting efforts) I need new one, so pass on this information to your female friends...please this is urgent (only...
Helo all engineers, Im a newbie in audio processing. im doing project on voice effects on MATLAB. Most effects like delay, distort are very direct and easy. But i hav...
Hi folks, I was wondering if any of you guys use any low-tech solutions to aid in building mechanisms etc? The reason I ask is that after reading an article...
HI, I want to know the basic technology used behind sending messages from PC to mobile and vica versa. What are the hardware and software requirements for the same. thanks...