A Funny Advertisement

Due to recession, I sacked my Girlfriend (part of my cost cutting efforts) I need new one, so pass on this information to your female friends...please this is urgent (only females)
Applications are invited for the following post. The package and incentives are mentioned below:
Designation : Junior girl friend (trainee)
Experience : Must have ditched at least 2 guys (Fresher with excellent credentials will be considered)
Other requirement : Should have the Potential to do street bargaining and fight if required.
Age: 18-23 (if the individual is too good looking but not in the age group can also apply, special consideration will undertaken for them)
Height, weight, complexions no bar, but is subjective.
Perks and incentives:
Total gross ( Monthly ) :
• 2 gifts worth not exceeding Rs. 1000/-(no precious metals, stones)
• bike rides each duration 1 hour
• trips to National Highways
• 5 Trips to Hanuman Mandir / Iskcon Temple
• Kulfis / Chocobars at a regular gap of 3 days
• Daily Provision of Samosa/Bread Pakoda/Bhel worth Rs. 10 /-
• 2 movies per month (on weekends)
• Visits to Shopping Malls and BARISTA every weekend (On your own expense)
A Pair of Jeans or T-shirts according to demand will be gifted, subject to finance availability and to the size available with the shopkeeper.
Net Deductions (Monthly): Affair Fund and un-professional taxes will be informed on joining
The probation period is 6 months, after which confirmation (with Promotion to fulltime Girlfriend)
Please NOTE:
1. Only females.
2. Girls who left in the last 2 months need not apply.
3. Ex-girlfriends will be eligible only if they agree to the above mentioned conditions.
There is more:
For girls who are not eligible, can take advantage of the referral program by referring their friends, colleagues etc.
Candle light or Tube light dinner will be given on every referral, even if candidate is not selected.
Search never ends!!
Interested candidates can send their resume with
Subject:
Name/fresher-exp/age.
Photo must be in attachment to the email address via mail
Note: Applications without photo will be rejected.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    raj87verma88
    Due to recession, I sacked my Girlfriend (part of my cost cutting efforts) I need new one,
    buddy , recession s not yet done,, so why new one ??😕
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Read the full post.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i am already done with that..
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Then you know the answer to your question.
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    durga
    buddy , recession s not yet done,, so why new one ??😕
    when recession comes, we lay off non performing liabilities and get better, efficient resources with lower pay. 😁

right raj???
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Right you are dude, right you are.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good ad.
    so let us know the progress!!!😉😉😉
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Have not made any progress. Let us wait and watch.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    cool advertise, do let us know if you get more then 1 nominations 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes just post all the details here such that people can choose.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Helo all engineers, Im a newbie in audio processing. im doing project on voice effects on MATLAB. Most effects like delay, distort are very direct and easy. But i hav...
Hi folks, I was wondering if any of you guys use any low-tech solutions to aid in building mechanisms etc? The reason I ask is that after reading an article...
HI, I want to know the basic technology used behind sending messages from PC to mobile and vica versa. What are the hardware and software requirements for the same. thanks...
I'm sure If CE gives scores to the posts which is answered well by post. If it works as follows It will be better I think,,,😛 I think for each...
How to get the source code of an HTML page in Text file Through java? I am coding an application.one module of that application is given below: The first part...