how PC to mobile SMS works..

HI,
I want to know the basic technology used behind sending messages from PC to mobile and vica versa.
What are the hardware and software requirements for the same.

thanks in advance 😎

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Hardware requirements

- Computer
    - GSM card or Mobile phone
    - Both cases you'll need a SIM card

Software requirments

- Software bundled with GSM or the mobile phone that can access and use its SMS capabilities (Nokia PC Suite for example), GSM cards are PCI cards (don't know if there are USB yet) CD comes with it has its software bundle, It should've a feature that you can send SMS.

If you're willing to use GSM card, you'll get a SIM card and insert it to the card and control it throw the software.

For a mobile phone, you may use any mobile you can connect to your Computer & use the PC suite to send SMSes.

- You're being charged for every SMS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure If CE gives scores to the posts which is answered well by post. If it works as follows It will be better I think,,,😛 I think for each...
How to get the source code of an HTML page in Text file Through java? I am coding an application.one module of that application is given below: The first part...
How do I write , End of Interrupt command? I am using C++ I can't find this information anywhere. I appreciate any help . Thank you.
Yesterday you shared your worst email gaffes, and regardless of the situation, they almost all share one commonality: They could have been prevented. Harvard Business blogger David Silverman shares... More...
Everyone knows fast food is rarely the healthiest option when you're looking for a quick bite, but sometimes photos look mouthwatering enough that you're still convinced. It's time for a...