Porsche Panamera Turbo S Bookings Open - It Will Soon Zoom Past You In India

Porsche is soon launching its new car - the Porsche Panamera Turbo S - in India and has even started taking bookings for it. If the Indian consumers do the bookings now, they will see the deliveries starting February 2014. Powered by the 4.8-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine, the 2014 Panamera Turbo S produces 562 bhp output. The company has equipped the car with two new turbochargers with larger compressors that increase air flow, while the charger injects more oxygen into the combustion chambers at high speeds. Everyone is expecting to set their eyes on the Turbo Variant of the Porsche Panamera in the Tokyo motor show.

About a month back, Porsche India had launched the Porsche Panamera 2014 Price In India, Specs And More - There Is No Substitute? in India at a starting price of Rs. 1.19 crore. With the Turbo S version is the most powerful and fastest among the Panamera models - Diesel, GTS, Panamera 4 and Turbo. The latest super car will feature a body coloured rear spoiler with four modes, wider tyres, 20-inch alloy wheels and new interior finish. The technical specifications list that the Panamera Turbo S gains maximum speed of 310 kmph at 0-100 kmph in just 3.8 seconds. With four wheel drive because of the seven speed dual clutch automatic transmission system mated to the vehicle, the super car is ready to zoom past you, if you will be driving on the Indian roads early next year.

porsche-panamera-turbo-s-2014
The pricing of the Turbo S is not yet revealed, but it is destined to be higher than the Turbo model. Speaking of prices, the Porsche Panamera is available at Rs 1.19 Crore, the Porsche Panamera 4 at Rs 1.22 Crore, the Porsche Panamera Diesel at Rs. 1.23 Crore, the Porsche Panamera GTS at Rs. 1.60 Crore and the Porsche Panamera Turbo at Rs. 1.99 Crore. Out and out, the Porsche Panamera Turbo S is yet another competitor in the fast growing luxury car market in India - How do you like the new entrant?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has now revealed that it is bringing music features to its wearable device. The Google Glass users will now be able to access Google's online music services to listen...
Hi, I require a concrete of 40MPa strength for an experiment. for the trial mix i tested cubes after 7 days and got an average strength of 32MPa with a...
It is a 1000 years dream project to build Strait of Messina bridge for the people in Italy and sicily. This bridge will be a longest suspension bridge in the...
can you just say me whether the principles a re correct or not... GENERATOR: The generator principle is based on faradays laws of electromagnetic induction .when a current carrying conductor...
So, now that we have a blog, it's really important to secure the admin access of our website. I have read some articles and the official WordPress site, for tips...