Plzzz do help meeee its urgent

hiii i need project on online hotel management vith its front end in java script & back end in my sql sever or in ms-access.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with ready-made code. We expect you to work on it on your own and share any problems you face. We'll be happy to help you with them.

Regards,
  • ecneha
    ecneha
    we guys are preparing Online hotel management project in which we are using front end as javascript along with HTML and back end as Mysql server 2000.
    Our main problem is connectivity. Since,in this we have to prepare JSP pages corresponding to each HTML page to run the pages in eclipse which is the main problem. So,please sort us out. If you want,we'll be sending you our webpages along with our database.
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    ecneha
    Our main problem is connectivity. Since,in this we have to prepare JSP pages corresponding to each HTML page to run the pages in eclipse which is the main problem. So,please sort us out. If you want,we'll be sending you our webpages along with our database.
    which connection are talking about
    connecting database with front end??
  • ecneha
    ecneha
    yeah..its abt connecting database with front end.๐Ÿ˜•
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    what software do u use to code in??

i usually use microsoft .net to connect my aspx pages to database as its GUI reduces the effort by much
  • ecneha
    ecneha
    I am using eclipse.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one...this is very common quetion from computer graduates...that whether to choose .net or java?? big_k will surely answer this to like both are good and it depends on...
hello CEans, please tell me something about these struts.i am beginner...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
I would like to get a solution for this from someone who has experience. Application: Collect data from the devices within a range of 150 metres. I would like to...
India's GSLV D-3 fails to lunch because of failure of two engines which are cryogenic engine. The technology of cryogenic engines are used in rocket propelling to put India into...
lokesh hello, friend i m searching books for editing registry files in windows but unable to locate even a single book. help me out, i want book which gives full...