Struts in java

hello CEans,

please tell me something about these struts.i am beginner...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    Hi jebaa,

Please look at this if can give you some idea - #-Link-Snipped-#

To be more specific, it is a MVC(Model View Controller) based open source web applications framework. If you look at any J2EE application architecture, then you will find there are 3 basic tiers
    1. Client Tier
    2. Middle Tier
    3. EIS Tier

Middle Tier contains a Web Tier as its sub tier. Just like any framework reduces developer's work just by providing some pre-done common tasks, struts help web developers by providing many common functionalities to the components of Web Tier layer.

Hope I gave you basic idea, rest you can go through tutorials and available on net and fire questions at me any time. One suggestion - Go for Struts2 only. Don't try to get confused by studying Struts1 unnecessarily.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    Struts is an application development framework that is designed for and used with the popular J2EE platform. It cuts time out of the development process and makes developers more productive by providing them a series of tools and components to build applications
    with. It is non-proprietary and works with virtually any J2EE-compliant application server. Struts falls under the Jakarta subproject of
    the Apache Software Foundation and comes with an Open Source license meaning it has no cost and its users have free access to

all its internal source code.In addition to helping you work faster and having no cost, Struts also helps make your end work products better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to get a solution for this from someone who has experience. Application: Collect data from the devices within a range of 150 metres. I would like to...
India's GSLV D-3 fails to lunch because of failure of two engines which are cryogenic engine. The technology of cryogenic engines are used in rocket propelling to put India into...
lokesh hello, friend i m searching books for editing registry files in windows but unable to locate even a single book. help me out, i want book which gives full...
freindz india won kabbadi world cup held on punjab/india congrats...
hello sir....... i want to read/download the novel Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows(Part-7) in hindi version. please tell me the URL/website from where i could got it......plz help me.