.net or java??

hello every one...this is very common quetion from computer graduates...that whether to choose .net or java??
big_k will surely answer this to like both are good and it depends on your personal intrest...thus i tell you in advane tell me in respect to disadvantages and advantages of both repectively.... this ques is from my friend not registered to CE....help him guys๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here for comparison of the two technologies: Comparison Of The Java And .Net Platforms

..and if you aren't afraid of reading ๐Ÿ˜€ , here's one more: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and some more comparison by a developer: Java EE or .NET - An Almost Unbiased Opinion : Adam Bien's Weblog
  • Saksham Maurya
    Saksham Maurya
    Can u guide me about me about mainframe
    Right now I am just new in the company and working on mainframe technology.
    Many people told me to change the technology as mainframe has very limited jobs.
    So according to you should I change the technology
    If yes then on what.?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saksham Maurya
    Can u guide me about me about mainframe
    Right now I am just new in the company and working on mainframe technology.
    Many people told me to change the technology as mainframe has very limited jobs.
    So according to you should I change the technology
    If yes then on what.?
    Are jobs in Mainframes very limited? . Answered your question there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEans, please tell me something about these struts.i am beginner...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
I would like to get a solution for this from someone who has experience. Application: Collect data from the devices within a range of 150 metres. I would like to...
India's GSLV D-3 fails to lunch because of failure of two engines which are cryogenic engine. The technology of cryogenic engines are used in rocket propelling to put India into...
lokesh hello, friend i m searching books for editing registry files in windows but unable to locate even a single book. help me out, i want book which gives full...
freindz india won kabbadi world cup held on punjab/india congrats...