Mountain Lion set a new iOS sales record: 3 Million downloads in 4 days

Apple has reported that their latest released OS X Mountain Lion, has set a sales record.

Apple announced on Monday that that Mountain Lion had scored a record download over 3 million times in its first four days of availability. Per Apple, that makes the Lion Mountain THE MOST successful iOS release in the history.

Speculations of iPhone 5 has dropped the Apple's sales drastically for iPhone 4s, but apple must have got a big relief with the success of iOS. What do you think about that?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good. I contributed to it.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Good. I contributed to it.
    I know, you indicated that couple of days back in one of your post that you installed that on your Mac.
    Did you like it?
    Why don't you share your view for the main advantages or features over old iOS?

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well the advantages have been discussed several times on various blogs. I'm impressed by the speed though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which book should i prefer for chascies designing..?
Can someone give me a link, where I can find the 8086 Processor Assembly Level Coding for these programs: 1.Matrix Addition 2.Matrix Subtraction 3.Matrix Transpose 4.Finding Positive and Negative Numbers...
Jayakumar-J asked in a PM: sir what is the chemical reaction take place during the burning of air fuel mixture an the IC engine. Since this may be of general...
Oracle Corp said On Monday that they would buy California based XSIGO Systems, a network virtualization software maker. Oracle had not disclosed the financial terms of the deal as of...
hi members.😀 ..now i stepped into final year of electronics and electrical engineering 😉....i know this is the crucial stage to decide my career...i have decided to work after B.E...