CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Rishabh Poddar • 30 Jul, 2012
Can someone give me a link, where I can find the 8086 Processor Assembly Level Coding for these programs:

1.Matrix Addition
2.Matrix Subtraction
3.Matrix Transpose
4.Finding Positive and Negative Numbers
5.Sorting(Assending and Desending)
6.Finding the Greatest Number
7.Counting Zero's and One in the given Hexadecimal Value.
@[Prototype] • 30 Jul, 2012 You're not supposed to ask ready made programs. Show us what you've tried and we'll be more than happy to help you. We don't want to spoon-feed, we want you to learn..😀
@Rishabh Poddar • 30 Jul, 2012 I am a
[Prototype]
You're not supposed to ask ready made programs. Show us what you've tried and we'll be more than happy to help you. We don't want to spoon-feed, we want you to learn..😀
These are simple programs, I just want some already existing online resource to learn them.
@[Prototype] • 30 Jul, 2012 Here's a well commented matrix multiplication program. You should be able to derive the other matrix operations if you understand this.
8.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 23, 2012

Let us make a collection of project ideas for developing apps on iOS for iPhone and iPad. iOS App developers use Xcode, Apple’s integrated development environment (IDE) and have the...
7.4k views

@Prajakta Kelapure · Sep 16, 2014

Numerical on current , amplification factors of transistors Some basics: 1. Generalized expression for collector current: IC = α IE +IC0[1-e(Vc/VT)] Where VC is the negative and is very large...
8.2k views

@Wuebbs007 · Feb 24, 2011

Just trying to get ideas for a project and was wondering what materials i could use to build the body that would attach to a frame like body panels of...
7.5k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Apr 5, 2015

Aasaanjobs is a company providing recruitment facilities for entry level and mid-level jobs in the country. Founded in 2013, Aasaanjobs aims to create a platform where hiring should be as...
3.9k views

@krishbcs · Apr 3, 2013

hi i need to create pdf for my data from orcle database using java. i am using following java coding import java.io.*; import java.sql.*; import jpack.Database; import com.itextpdf.text.Document; import com.itextpdf.text.Paragraph;...
4.1k views