Oracle acquired XSIGO Systems

Oracle Corp said On Monday that they would buy California based XSIGO Systems, a network virtualization software maker.

Oracle had not disclosed the financial terms of the deal as of now.

-CB

Replies

• Praveen Kulkarni
    Praveen Kulkarni
    Xsigo ia a software firm
    to dynamically and flexibly connect any server to any network and storage, resulting in increased asset utilization and application performance while reducing cost. Oracle decided to buy this firm today.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi members.😀 ..now i stepped into final year of electronics and electrical engineering 😉....i know this is the crucial stage to decide my career...i have decided to work after B.E...
We always feel proud that India has a good pool of engineers passed out every year. Today the country requires quality engineers who can build strong foundations for the country....
Name: Rafie Redzwan Mechanical Engineering Location: Malaysia Occupation: Student Work Experience: QA/QC in Steel Structure Aim in life: Expertise in Nuclear Technology I joined CrazyEngineers because: I wanted to improve...
This topic, is going to show of your worry for experienced graduates. There has been a huge hikes in the salaries to the freshers. A two year's experienced graduates have...
Hey everybody. Can anybody give me some ideas what i should do for my final project? The theme is we need to invent something useful for the community.. Please give...