which book should i prefer for chascies designing..?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I know next to nothing on this.
    This free small book may give you some introduction:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mechky
    mechky
    Abhijeet Marekar
    • The Automotive Chassis : Engineering Principles by Jörnsen Reimpell
    • Chassis Engineering by Herb Adams
    • Chassis Handbook by Bernd Heißing & Metin Ersoy
    • The Automotive Chassis Volume 1: Component Design and Volume 2 : Systems Design by Springer Publications

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone give me a link, where I can find the 8086 Processor Assembly Level Coding for these programs: 1.Matrix Addition 2.Matrix Subtraction 3.Matrix Transpose 4.Finding Positive and Negative Numbers...
Jayakumar-J asked in a PM: sir what is the chemical reaction take place during the burning of air fuel mixture an the IC engine. Since this may be of general...
Oracle Corp said On Monday that they would buy California based XSIGO Systems, a network virtualization software maker. Oracle had not disclosed the financial terms of the deal as of...
hi members.😀 ..now i stepped into final year of electronics and electrical engineering 😉....i know this is the crucial stage to decide my career...i have decided to work after B.E...
We always feel proud that India has a good pool of engineers passed out every year. Today the country requires quality engineers who can build strong foundations for the country....