Maruti Suzuki To Call Back 13,157 Swift, Dzire & Ritz, SX4 Diesel Cars

Maruti Suzuki India has issued a press release saying that the company will call back 13157 Swift, Dzire and Ritz Diesel Engine cars. The company has discovered a flaw in the 'Connecting Rod Bolt' in the cars manufactured between mid November 2010 and first week of December 2010.

A defect in the ‘Connecting Rod Bolt’ may cause abnormal noise in the engine of the suspected car. If the Bolt breaks, it could cause the engine to stall.The replacement of the ‘Connecting Rod Bolt’ will be done on free of cost basis. Maruti Suzuki dealers will contact owners of the car covered under this replacement. The nationwide dealer service network has been updated about this part replacement. The new part has been despatched to the dealer workshops. This is to ensure smooth execution of the change activity and to avoid inconvenience to the customers.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you think social networking sites are eating our useful time? But what do you think what is their main aim? If I can give you a hint, start with...
Hi friends, there are a few pattern making materials which are used widely in industry. I will be telling you about them. Please correct me if I get wrong somewhere....
This is quite interesting. Researches funded by the Sao Paulo Research Foundation have found that minced banana peels are effective at absorbing toxic metal from water. Its good to know...
plz tell me about the regenrative braking sysytem. are these system used in cars these days,.,?what is the drawback of these.,.?
Can I use +5V and 0V for the power pins of the 741 Op amp if I'm only outputing 0 to 1V with it? I think I read somewhere that...