Is Official Twitter Client The Best One?

Twitter, I guess, is mostly used directly via mobile than it's used through the web. I wonder whether the official twitter app for Android is the best one available in the market. Any frequent twitters want to chip in their 2 cents?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm using it and sometimes Tweets via HTC sense.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes Official app is not supporting Gujarati font in that case I used to go web. 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Yes Official app is not supporting Gujarati font in that case I used to go web. 😉
    Does it support other languages? I think it allows tweeting only in English.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Does it support other languages? I think it allows tweeting only in English.
    Yes English only. 😳
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am not a very Big fan of Twitter, and CAN NOT post that what I had eat, drink, where I went and what's in mind all the time; neither I can follow so many people on twitter.

Still just to have a first hand of Twitter, long back I used Official Twitter App and I found that was good,
    Also I used another app sometime back UberSocial for Twitter... That was also good, atleast for Twitter.

-CB
  • GeekInTown
    GeekInTown
    I used to use TweetDeck a lot. But later I came across MetroTwit. For a constant-twitter user, there are some features that you know you need. For instance, I get URL shortening (140 eh!) tweet filtering, inline image previews and also that TweetLonger option. The UI can be compared to Windows8 Metro-style one.
    By the way, Official twitter client is good too. 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I really don't no how to start this topic, Because I am that much confused. From electrical and electronics engineering, now I am a software engineer(just 3 weeks old). The...
Can someone list out 5 key differences between a macro and a pre-processor?
what was the actual reason for blackout in northern grid? plz give me proper answer. How it done?
It's been quite some time since NASA's Curiosity rover has landed on the moon. We've been patiently waiting for a full HD video of the Curiosity landing on the red...
I stumbled upon an interesting startup called DoloArts.com - an ecommerce startup based out of Tirupati. Doloarts sells photo-frames of the Indian Gods and Goddesses. The products listed on the...