Watch Curiosity Mars Landing Video HD

It's been quite some time since NASA's Curiosity rover has landed on the moon. We've been patiently waiting for a full HD video of the Curiosity landing on the red planet. Finally, the nicest folks at spaceflight101 have assembled all the HD images captured by the rover and created a video that shows you the final minutes of terror of Curiosity landing on Mars. Until now, we've only had low-resolution photos that showed how Curiosity landed on Mars.

The video looks like it's been shot at ~4fps, but it gives you the 'feel' of how things happened at tens of thousands of kilometers away from us in space. One thing is quite sure - NASA did a very good job of making the rover land on the surface of Mars. I've always had trouble landing my R/C helicopter on the ground even with the most sophisticated remote control.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Must say its a nice achievement!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon an interesting startup called DoloArts.com - an ecommerce startup based out of Tirupati. Doloarts sells photo-frames of the Indian Gods and Goddesses. The products listed on the...
Ok so I need suggestions on how to handle a set of data that has over 260,000 individual values in it. I don't need to do anything really fancy with...
Hi 😀 I'm confused about my syllabus. The subject name is Computer Programming and Utilization (subject code: 110003). I've "Programming in ANSI C, Forth Edition, E Balagurusamy, TMH" book. And...
Just stumbled upon photos of Tushek Renovatio T500 - the supercar from Slovenia. I must say the looks impress me. I searched the Internet and found following information about the...
I am junior instrument engineer and i need books of PLC and automation. Please someone guide me for my request. I want a book named Automating Manufacturing Systems with PLCs...