Need help: To get updated

I really don't no how to start this topic, Because I am that much confused.
From electrical and electronics engineering, now I am a software engineer(just 3 weeks old). The problem I am facing is that, I am not updated in the IT field. For example, If someone talks about oracle (in office), but I don't what is oracle itself.

I know, I have to get updated in this field. But how? And of course its not a one day process and I am lagging behind others😔

Help me out friends.
Tagging #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Staying updated is a direct result of how much you read, what you read and who you interact with. You've to develop lot of interest in knowing what things are so that you stay updated. Keep reading VoiCE for latest 'news' in technology and engineering and if you face any questions, you can always ask them here on CE 😀 . We're here to help.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Internet is with you and you are still asking how to get updated?

Just type Oracle in google, and it will give thousands of results

I will rather suggest you to read ppt of the topic you wanna understand, trust me you will learn in faster way

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone list out 5 key differences between a macro and a pre-processor?
what was the actual reason for blackout in northern grid? plz give me proper answer. How it done?
It's been quite some time since NASA's Curiosity rover has landed on the moon. We've been patiently waiting for a full HD video of the Curiosity landing on the red...
I stumbled upon an interesting startup called DoloArts.com - an ecommerce startup based out of Tirupati. Doloarts sells photo-frames of the Indian Gods and Goddesses. The products listed on the...
Ok so I need suggestions on how to handle a set of data that has over 260,000 individual values in it. I don't need to do anything really fancy with...