What was the actual reason for blackout in northern grid?

what was the actual reason for blackout in northern grid?

plz give me proper answer. How it done?

Replies

• Harish Sarma
    Harish Sarma
    There was a rapid decrease in Voltage and frequency which led to the blackout
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    shift in the supply of raw materials to the lower end that caused generated voltage drops that caused the land slide

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been quite some time since NASA's Curiosity rover has landed on the moon. We've been patiently waiting for a full HD video of the Curiosity landing on the red...
I stumbled upon an interesting startup called DoloArts.com - an ecommerce startup based out of Tirupati. Doloarts sells photo-frames of the Indian Gods and Goddesses. The products listed on the...
Ok so I need suggestions on how to handle a set of data that has over 260,000 individual values in it. I don't need to do anything really fancy with...
Hi 😀 I'm confused about my syllabus. The subject name is Computer Programming and Utilization (subject code: 110003). I've "Programming in ANSI C, Forth Edition, E Balagurusamy, TMH" book. And...
Just stumbled upon photos of Tushek Renovatio T500 - the supercar from Slovenia. I must say the looks impress me. I searched the Internet and found following information about the...