Interested in SQL? Raise your hand

Hi Guys,

I was planning to make a dedicated SQL Q&A thread and I am ready to manage it. Before I do so, I wanted to see if people are interested. I am making this thread for people to confirm.

Put in a comment if you think it should be done and I will make it happen.

Cheers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A little description of what can we expect from the thread would give us a better idea. Looking forward to it.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Well, as a rough plan I am thinking to shoot some interview SQL questions and when people answer I can very well make a tutorial of the whole concept behind it. But it would go waste if people here don't participate.

That's why I was looking if anybody is really interested.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Few people will participate, knowledge shared will not go wasted. Go ahead and start it.

Dont expect that many will participate but neverthless give it a try, it takes time but eventually people will come in.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great tutorials may take time to get discovered unless we promote them. If CEans believe that the tutorial should be promoted, we'll definitely do our best to reach out to as many CEans as possible. Let the awesomeness begin!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I will participate and try answers the question. Go ahead. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone. i want to contact chitra thiyagarajan for my project work(conversion of waste plastic to fuel) which i have to do as i am in final year(chemical engineering). can...
Symbian as we're all very familiar with, was once the 'master smartphone brain' of the world. Today, it's no more in the smartphone rat race and hence this has largely...
hello. i want help in my final year project. i want to do a project on using waste plastic for generating fuel. i got to know that you @iyerChitraa Thiyagarajan...
hello friends,i want to buy a camera for home basic use like in functions parties etc.but i do not know the basic qualities which are essential for a camera i...
Quote: Jordan Penchas is 13-year old boy from Houston who enjoys playing video games and experimenting with electronics. When his friend gave him an Arduino Uno—an inexpensive open-source motherboard that...