help!! regarding inbox

hello everyone.
i want to contact chitra thiyagarajan for my project work(conversion of waste plastic to fuel) which i have to do as i am in final year(chemical engineering). can I???? she is on this site. but i cant send her message or contact her by any means. also i cannot send inbox for this to any of admin or moderator.
still facing problem in understanding this site. please help me guys.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Neda Hashmi
    hello everyone.
    i want to contact chitra thiyagarajan for my project work(conversion of waste plastic to fuel) which i have to do as i am in final year(chemical engineering). can I???? she is on this site. but i cant send her message or contact her by any means. also i cannot send inbox for this to any of admin or moderator.
    still facing problem in understanding this site. please help me guys.
    There's a minimum post count you need to achieve, and I guess it's for PMing someone too... (I think it's 10 posts) and more posts you do the system reveals itself ..

Let me tag @[USERGROUP=4]Moderators[/USERGROUP] , they would help you better.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    oohh... its like game... the more you play, the more you know about it..πŸ˜€
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Sanyam Khurana
    There's a minimum post count you need to achieve, and I guess it's for PMing someone too... (I think it's 10 posts) and more posts you do the system reveals itself ..

Let me tag @[USERGROUP=4]Moderators[/USERGROUP] , they would help you better.
    thanks..πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to get in touch with her would be to describe your problem in most appropriate section (Chemical engineering) and then 'tag' her using @ format. Chithra will be automatically notified through email. If she wants to reply, she'll help you πŸ˜€.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to get in touch with her would be to describe your problem in most appropriate section (Chemical engineering) and then 'tag' her using @ format. Chithra will be automatically notified through email. If she wants to reply, she'll help you πŸ˜€.
    thank you kaustubh. i was even trying to contact you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neda Hashmi
    thank you kaustubh. i was even trying to contact you.
    Simply tag me and I would get an alert πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Symbian as we're all very familiar with, was once the 'master smartphone brain' of the world. Today, it's no more in the smartphone rat race and hence this has largely...
hello. i want help in my final year project. i want to do a project on using waste plastic for generating fuel. i got to know that you @iyerChitraa Thiyagarajan...
hello friends,i want to buy a camera for home basic use like in functions parties etc.but i do not know the basic qualities which are essential for a camera i...
Quote: Jordan Penchas is 13-year old boy from Houston who enjoys playing video games and experimenting with electronics. When his friend gave him an Arduino Unoβ€”an inexpensive open-source motherboard that...
I am an automobile engineer and I am more facinated about cars and bikes . All of us have interest in something and we depend on Google to search for...