CrazyEngineers
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi

MemberOct 6, 2013

help!! regarding inbox

hello everyone.
    i want to contact chitra thiyagarajan for my project work(conversion of waste plastic to fuel) which i have to do as i am in final year(chemical engineering). can I???? she is on this site. but i cant send her message or contact her by any means. also i cannot send inbox for this to any of admin or moderator.
    still facing problem in understanding this site. please help me guys.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberOct 6, 2013

Neda Hashmi
    hello everyone.
    i want to contact chitra thiyagarajan for my project work(conversion of waste plastic to fuel) which i have to do as i am in final year(chemical engineering). can I???? she is on this site. but i cant send her message or contact her by any means. also i cannot send inbox for this to any of admin or moderator.
    still facing problem in understanding this site. please help me guys.
    There's a minimum post count you need to achieve, and I guess it's for PMing someone too... (I think it's 10 posts) and more posts you do the system reveals itself ..

Let me tag @[USERGROUP=4]Moderators[/USERGROUP] , they would help you better.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Neda Hashmi

MemberOct 6, 2013

oohh... its like game... the more you play, the more you know about it..😀
    Cancel
  • Neda Hashmi

MemberOct 6, 2013

Sanyam Khurana
    There's a minimum post count you need to achieve, and I guess it's for PMing someone too... (I think it's 10 posts) and more posts you do the system reveals itself ..

Let me tag @[USERGROUP=4]Moderators[/USERGROUP] , they would help you better.
    thanks..😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 6, 2013

The best way to get in touch with her would be to describe your problem in most appropriate section (Chemical engineering) and then 'tag' her using @<username> format. Chithra will be automatically notified through email. If she wants to reply, she'll help you 😀.
    Cancel
  • Neda Hashmi

MemberOct 6, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to get in touch with her would be to describe your problem in most appropriate section (Chemical engineering) and then 'tag' her using @<username> format. Chithra will be automatically notified through email. If she wants to reply, she'll help you 😀.
    thank you kaustubh. i was even trying to contact you.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 6, 2013

Neda Hashmi
    thank you kaustubh. i was even trying to contact you.
    Simply tag me and I would get an alert 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register