CrazyEngineers
  • hello.
    i want help in my final year project. i want to do a project on using waste plastic for generating fuel. i got to know that you @#-Link-Snipped-# have done research and discovered a new way to do the same. can you help me with this?
    I tried to contact you in different ways. but was not successful.
    Thank you.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 6, 2013

Retagging @#-Link-Snipped-# .

@#-Link-Snipped-# - It'd be nice if you could describe the project you want to take up and what kind of help you're expecting from Chitraa. That'd help saving lot of time in understanding the question.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Neda Hashmi

MemberOct 6, 2013

Basically,I wish to know the modelling of the pyro-plant. it would be great if I can make a working model of what Chitra has made.
    Cancel
  • PRATIK NARAKE

MemberFeb 16, 2016

Hey.. m Pratik.. can u tell me abt ur project.. i liked it. I also want to do this project..plz i possible share details..
    Cancel
  • Jeya seelan

MemberFeb 17, 2016

Neda Hashmi
    hello.
    i want help in my final year project. i want to do a project on using waste plastic for generating fuel. i got to know that you @#-Link-Snipped-# have done research and discovered a new way to do the same. can you help me with this?
    I tried to contact you in different ways. but was not successful.
    Thank you.
    i am no sure but i feel this conversion will emit more carbon and pollute the environment
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register