World Maker Faire 2013 - Truly Crazy Engineering

Quote:
Jordan Penchas is 13-year old boy from Houston who enjoys playing video games and experimenting with electronics. When his friend gave him an Arduino Uno—an inexpensive open-source motherboard that is popular among DIY computer programmers—he ingeniously used it to modify the gaming experience for his Nintendo Wii. WIRED magazine recently reported that Penchas will soon take an even bigger engineering leap next year using ArduLab—a space science kit employing Arduino technology that allows young programmers to remotely conduct a range of experiments on the International Space Station.

Massimo Banzi, co-founder of the Arduino project, is one of the many designers, programmers, hackers, and builders who appeared at this year’s #-Link-Snipped-# at the New York Hall of Science. Banzi’s work on Arduino has enabled young minds like Penchas to explore the exciting groundswell of learning opportunities arising from the maker community.

FORA.tv is proud to present videos from World Maker Faire 2013 free and on-demand. Take a look at some of the most popular presentations from World Maker Faire—the greatest show (and tell) on earth!
Endquote

Have fun.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am an automobile engineer and I am more facinated about cars and bikes . All of us have interest in something and we depend on Google to search for...
Hi guys im new here, i have a question: Is it possible to construct a 4" x 22ft x 11ft RC slab on top of a rectangular shaped two 22ft...
Hi All We are experience engineer for firmware,pcb,RF and mechanical design.We are looking for part time job.Please advise. Rgds Nazri
Just today, I have started to learn html and css coding. I tried to insert an image using html code: