Hot News: Netscape.com hacked?

Hi CEans!

Probably we are the first one to report this- I just found out that #-Link-Snipped-# has been hacked !

Try visiting the site and you will know.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Mayank
    Mayank
    Gr8 NEWS

Hats off to the Hacker ๐Ÿ˜
    Guys.......wat are we doing to save our site......the CE.

Mayank Shukla
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Latest: The hacker has added a prompt which says 'f**k' & 'Hi to all you Di***rs out there!!'

I check out all the sites and no one has reported this! We are the first ones ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, Good question, mayank. We have tried to cover all the possible exploits.

Who knows ๐Ÿ˜” ! Let's hope for the best!

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    restored!

Netscape was quick to restore the site. Its working fine now.

Since we don't have much traffic, no body really noticed ๐Ÿ˜€ . Anyway. Please make sure that you post such news quickly on our forum ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    hehe

The_Big_K
    Netscape was quick to restore the site. Its working fine now.

Since we don't have much traffic, no body really noticed ๐Ÿ˜€ . Anyway. Please make sure that you post such news quickly on our forum ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
    and to make sure it spreads fast... post it on the CE blog ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜€ we haven't yet announced CE-Blog on the forums. Probably its the time to do it.

In the meanwhile, do not forget to post the latest buzz in the world on our forum ๐Ÿ˜ . It will help us spread the word about our forums.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    The_Big_K
    ๐Ÿ˜€ we haven't yet announced CE-Blog on the forums. Probably its the time to do it.

In the meanwhile, do not forget to post the latest buzz in the world on our forum ๐Ÿ˜ . It will help us spread the word about our forums.

-The Big K-
    yes even i too think thats a faster medium to spread a hot piece of news ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii everybody! can nybody plz tell me how can i improve my communication skills? ny website ??
Hello CEans ! The active CEans took an initiative to start a blog : CE-Blog ! Let me restrict this post & take you directly to the blog ๐Ÿ˜ ->...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi CEans is the following branches are suitable for girls who r going to join in engineering 1.Textile engineering 2.food processing engineering 3.Mechanical and marine engineering 4.Mining engineering
Basically, I've routed to this forum, follwing some blog entries of BIG_K. I work as a developer with Accenture & soon will be joining R&D Labs. Don't find much leisure...
Please write down the important Common Admission Test books that useful to study and prepare for the exam