Please clear the doubt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi CEans is the following branches are suitable for girls who r going to join in engineering
1.Textile engineering
2.food processing engineering
3.Mechanical and marine engineering
4.Mining engineering

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    praveen
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi CEans is the following branches are suitable for girls who r going to join in engineering
    1.Textile engineering
    2.food processing engineering
    3.Mechanical and marine engineering
    4.Mining engineering
    we have mass admissions of girls in textile and food processing engg. they are very well suited for girls in all the ways. though mechanical and mining are basically meant for guys. girls can moreover go for electronics , computer sc., information technology.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It doesn't matter!

Hello Praveen,

Moved your thread to 'Help Me!' section, as its the most appropriate section for such questions/discussions.

Now coming back to your question -
    The branches you listed are no doubt important branches of engineering. Of course, they are suitable to 'everyone'.

I'd rather encourage the candidate to join a branch of engineering which interestests him/her. It *does not* matter if the candidate is a girl or guy.

There is probably an exception to 'Mining Engineering'. There are some laws (I'm doubtful) which restrict the adminssions mining engineering courses to male candidates. In my opinion, this law is really irrelevant & totally unnecessary.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    I agree!

there is no point in selecting special branch for girls. let her join the branch of her interest. in the end, only your understanding of the subject matters.

I chose to become a mechanical engineer because i knew that I wanted to become a mechanical engineer!

crook
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Apart from their own intrest,

Girls would be so suitable for the upcoming

* Textile Engineering
    * Food Processing Engineering.

Bcoz girls have a power to attract and complete there work perfectly.

Hope Sure, They have.

Regards,
    A.SK...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Basically, I've routed to this forum, follwing some blog entries of BIG_K. I work as a developer with Accenture & soon will be joining R&D Labs. Don't find much leisure...
Please write down the important Common Admission Test books that useful to study and prepare for the exam
I've been planning to do a little project for a while but I'm not sure about what window tool kit to use. Reckon you guys could suggest a few? Preferably...
Hi everyone, I am learning JAVA these daz...My teacher is teaching me Applets these daz..Its quite interesting. As I said I found Applets interesting,I was trying to create a web...
Hello CEans! Its a great pleasure to introduce new section for the discussions related to Mechanical Engineering. We have lots of CEans who are Mechanical Engineers and this place is...