CrazyEngineers
  • insanepg
    insanepg

MemberJul 27, 2006

Am Piyush

Basically, I've routed to this forum, follwing some blog entries of BIG_K. I work as a developer with Accenture & soon will be joining R&D Labs. Don't find much leisure time for activities quite unlike College days.

But I find young blood always fascinating. Shoot me a mail in case I can be of some help to this community.

Cheers!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberJul 27, 2006

welcome

insanepg
    Basically, I've routed to this forum, follwing some blog entries of BIG_K. I work as a developer with Accenture & soon will be joining R&D Labs. Don't find much leisure time for activities quite unlike College days.

But I find young blood always fascinating. Shoot me a mail in case I can be of some help to this community.

Cheers!
    welcome on the board, dude! Biggie's blog rocks 😁 !

Tell us how do you want to help this community? 😉

i am already on your google page 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 27, 2006

😀

Welcome to the community, Piyush. Hope to see you around. All the best for your R&D with Accenture.

Sometimes I wonder how do people land up on my blog. I've not advertised it anywhere (except in my signature) and its not listed on any search engine 😁

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • ashishmichael

MemberAug 2, 2006

i'll accept to all rules and regulation laid by the admin.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register