CE-Blog: Its Your Fault!

Hello CEans !

The active CEans took an initiative to start a blog : CE-Blog ! Let me restrict this post & take you directly to the blog 😁

-> #-Link-Snipped-#

Bookmarks this site for faster access 😁!

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    nice

cool!!!

I read the post by integratdbrains and its really nice. can anyone tell me how to add comment? very nice that we have many new things coming up!

ce rocks!!
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

crook
    cool!!!

I read the post by integratdbrains and its really nice. can anyone tell me how to add comment? very nice that we have many new things coming up!

ce rocks!!
    well when u open the existing comment to read, they ask you if you want to leave a reply at the end of the post comment. u can write what u wish to. it will be added as a comment.
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    can you add a page with a brief introduction of authors/posters? right now the page is under construction.

Great to see good things coming out of Crazy Engineers! 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi CEans is the following branches are suitable for girls who r going to join in engineering 1.Textile engineering 2.food processing engineering 3.Mechanical and marine engineering 4.Mining engineering
Basically, I've routed to this forum, follwing some blog entries of BIG_K. I work as a developer with Accenture & soon will be joining R&D Labs. Don't find much leisure...
Please write down the important Common Admission Test books that useful to study and prepare for the exam
I've been planning to do a little project for a while but I'm not sure about what window tool kit to use. Reckon you guys could suggest a few? Preferably...
Hi everyone, I am learning JAVA these daz...My teacher is teaching me Applets these daz..Its quite interesting. As I said I found Applets interesting,I was trying to create a web...