Hello All CEan

Name: Hiren Barbhaya

Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer from C.U.Shah College of Engg & Technology, Wadhwan City, Gujarat in 2002

Currently I am living in Mumbai but basically I am from Vadodara (Baroda).

Occupation
: I am currently working with General Electric as Advance Software Engineer. I am basically part of GE Energy and working on C# .Net programming language.

Work Experience
:

- Since March 2006, I am working in GE.
- around 6 month experience as Senior Product Support Engineer (working on Linux, C, C++). Sept-2005 to March-2006
- One year experience as Linux Administration 2002-2003

Hobbies & Interests: I like reading and writing blog in Gujarati (હિરેન બારભાયાની ડાયરી – મને ગમતી કૃતિ/રચનાઓ માટે બનાવેલી ઓનલાઈન ડાયરી), Reading novels, Chess

Aim in life
:
short-term goal: work as team Leader in GE 😁
long-term goal: start my own firm :sshhh:

I joined CrazyEngineers because: it give me opportunity to interact with all other engineers across different streams.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family.

looking forward to see you active here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Hiren Barbhaya 😀 We are happy to have you with us. We look forward to having you as our active member.

Do tell your colleagues about CE 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Hiren Barbhaya!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE Hiren Barbhaya
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE,be active. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nice introduction Hiren.

I am sure you may get a lot oh help and like-minded people for your long-term goal 😉
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Hieee... Welcome to CE Hiren...
  • Salil Bangale
    Salil Bangale
    Welcome Dude
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Hiren 😀
    We are Happy to have you here!!
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Hiren!
    That was a nice introduction. Enjoy your stay here with us!! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am back with another silly doubt of mine!:hehehe: Suppose I have a power plant of my own. I can produce 20MW of power. But the substation near my plant...
Hi everyone, We've seen rickshaw pullers (though there are only a few left) straining very hard to carry 2-3 people for a ride.. Can something be thought about the chain...
What are keys and satellite data when talking in terms of algorithms? Are keys and node data value,the same thing,or is it the satellite data? 😕
Source -Mail Dynamic top notch client is looking for a talented functional tester with proven expertise in e-commerce web testing and offshore test coordination. Need to possess strong B2C transactional...
Intex is going very innovative with its range of mobile phones. The company has recently launched Intex V.Show IN 8810 - the phone with inbuilt projector! That means you can...