Intex IN8810 V.Show Mobile With Built In Projector Reviews And Price In India

Intex is going very innovative with its range of mobile phones. The company has recently launched Intex V.Show IN 8810 - the phone with inbuilt projector! That means you can put your photos and videos for display on wall or a big screen.

The IN8810 V.Show is a touch-screen phone that expands its screen upto 36" via projector mode. The company claims that there is 3 hours of project time on battery, which I think is more than what anyone would expect. Imagine projecting a full movie on big screen using this phone! The life of the inbuilt projector lamp is said to be 20,000 hours.

The phone also has quick-charge battery, 64MB internal memory that can be extended to 16 GB via MicroSD card.

In addition, this phone has dual GSM network support which you will find in any of the latest mobile phones available in India. However, it would be interesting to know how the dual-SIM phones sales will be once the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is fully launched all over India.

The price of this phone is not correctly known. Various websites are pricing this phone between INR. 12000 - 16000.

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Centrica Uses Panasonic Toughbook To Assist With 2m Installations By 2012 UK. 29 NOVEMBER 2010: Rugged PCs will be the mobile device of choice for power companies as their field...
thanks a lot to all of you for the interest...so here i my first post. since robotic has been a filed which is very vast i would like to start...
Acer, currently the second largest computer maker in the world is aiming to be the top computer manufacturer in the World by 2011. "If the mobile world continues to grow,...
Salil Bangale Mechanical Engineer Occupation: Entrepreneur Setting Up Own Business in Paper and Packaging 😁
hello people iam just joined here and i seen the posts they are awesome i knew i will get a nice subject here anyway let me introduce my self iam...