www.theuselessweb.com - Take Me To a Useless Website

If you're one of those, who is just fooling around and looking for places to literally 'kill time', you've got to check this out. 'The Useless Web' is a carefully curated collection of hundreds of the most pointless websites that lie all over the internet. Developed by Tim Holman, an Aussie Interactive Developer who works at Qwiki in New York, this website makes sure you explore entirely new ways to while your time away.
It's wonderful how us humans can never be out of ideas for passing time in utter rubbish. ๐Ÿ˜
Here you go -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Do share a pointless website you came across in replies below.

PS: Facebook, Twitter and other social networking should be skipped. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my name is chandramouli doing my b.tech degree in electronics and instrumentation at pondicheery engineering college
Hi guys, I have offer letters from 2 IT firms. One is Capgemini (as a Salesforce developer. 2.5 lacs PA may increase to 2.75. No contract) and the other is...
I want to develop a project, can someone here help me with it?
CEED, conducted by IIT Bombay is on 25th November. How many of CEans are going to appear for this exam? I would also like to know from them how have...
I am planning to buy an andriod phone for 10k. please suggest a phone and also give reviews about micromax a 110.