CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sampath kedari • 21 Oct, 2016 • 1 like
plzz suggest some fun games that can be organised in atechical fest of a college
@Dhana lakshmi • 23 Oct, 2016
kedari sai sampath
plzz suggest some fun games that can be organised in atechical fest of a college
Word built. Connection,treasurer thn typical typing etc
9.5k views

Related Posts

@Ambarish Ganesh · Dec 9, 2013

Automaker BMW has silently rolled out a limited 'Design Edition' variant of its flagship vehicle X6 M, the count being just 100 units globally. This limited edition BMW X6 M...
4.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 1, 2014

After a brief stint at an e-commerce website, the XOLO Q3000 smartphone cum phablet has been officially launched in India. Not more than a week back, we told you about...
9.8k views

@patsham · Dec 15, 2009

I dont know basic difference between 2G,3G OR 4G network or say basics of these networks...kindly help me wid that...
6.7k views

@Sahithi Pallavi · Jan 2, 2012

Concepts of Turing Machine as Acceptor, Techniques for TM Construction in the Theory of Automata, Formal Languages and Computation were neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and...
8.9k views

@shivamahajan13 · Jun 19, 2010

Hi everyone in CE.....i am an aspiring engineer...i have given my entrance exams and have got admission in MIT[Manipal Institute Of Technology] and have secured a rank of 8268 in...
7.3k views