How to edit PDF files?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to convert word to pdf and pdf to word. please hekp me to get rid of my problems.....................................

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: help me for pdf

Use pdf convertor to convert into pdf files.

Download free .pdf to .doc converter#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld

lisaalum
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to convert word to pdf and pdf to word. please hekp me to get rid of my problems.....................................
    please do not use sms text.
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita

as far as i know usually one cannot edit pdf files..need to convert it into word document for which you need a pdf to word converter.. again to form back a pdf file, you need a word to pdf converter... you can get the softwares anywhere.. just need to google it.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld

Chaitali Sumita
    as far as i know usually one cannot edit pdf files..need to convert it into word document for which you need a pdf to word converter.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can download one software named 'pdf edit'. If you get pro edition then you can do anything with pdf. You can also change its security settings. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    @gg_gaurav : thank you... i will definitely try it... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • velveteen
    velveteen
    Convert your files to word format? I use this program: #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • eddcook
    eddcook
    lisaalum
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my pdf files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to VB.NET Word: Word Conversion SDK for Changing Word Document into PDF File and pdf to word. please hekp me to get rid of my problems.....................................
    Is there any software that allows me to edit pdf file without the internet for some concern of the pdf security. The information of my pdf file is confidential. So ....๐Ÿ˜
  • smorgasbord
    smorgasbord
    Pdf files are not meant to be edited. As such you can't. In case you can Ctrl+F anything on your pdf you can certainly make a text copy of that pdf file and then edit it, and then again make a pdf of that text copy.
    Maybe
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    You can use pdf editor for editing pdf file, and also you can covert pdf to word file than you can easly edit pdf file.
  • gsnsd92
    gsnsd92
    You can use Foxit reader.You can easily edit you PDF using this application without changing into word file.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i m a student of computer engineering ..i need help in my minor project plz help...
A1. Generation and Ordering in a 2D Array Dynamically allocate a 2D integer array A of size nXn (n is in the power of 2). Fill A with random integers...
Hey ppl, Have you been obsessed with something so much that you spent your $3,000 to market it?? Well, here is a guy named Matthew Epstein, and he has started...
Saltmarch Media is announcing a bigger two day summit for the Mobile Developer ecosystem in 2011that will broadly cover the following themes: 1.Android development 2.Mobile web development 3.Mobile platform 4.iphone...
We have compiled a list of names for your college magazine. These are some of the cool, unique, magazine names that you can use.