CrazyEngineers
  • hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to convert word to pdf and pdf to word. please hekp me to get rid of my problems.....................................
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberAug 3, 2011

Re: help me for pdf

Use pdf convertor to convert into pdf files.

<a href="https://www.hellopdf.com/download.php" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Download free .pdf to .doc converter</a>#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 3, 2011

lisaalum
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to convert word to pdf and pdf to word. please hekp me to get rid of my problems.....................................
    please do not use sms text.
    Cancel
  • Chaitali Sumita

MemberAug 4, 2011

as far as i know usually one cannot edit pdf files..need to convert it into word document for which you need a pdf to word converter.. again to form back a pdf file, you need a word to pdf converter... you can get the softwares anywhere.. just need to google it.. 😀
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 5, 2011

Chaitali Sumita
    as far as i know usually one cannot edit pdf files..need to convert it into word document for which you need a pdf to word converter.. 😀
    You can download one software named 'pdf edit'. If you get pro edition then you can do anything with pdf. You can also change its security settings. 😁
    Cancel
  • Chaitali Sumita

MemberAug 9, 2011

@gg_gaurav : thank you... i will definitely try it... 😀
    Cancel
  • velveteen

MemberSep 7, 2011

Convert your files to word format? I use this program: #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Cancel
  • eddcook

MemberApr 14, 2014

lisaalum
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my pdf files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to <a href="https://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/word-convert-pdf/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">VB.NET Word: Word Conversion SDK for Changing Word Document into PDF File</a> and pdf to word. please hekp me to get rid of my problems.....................................
    Is there any software that allows me to edit pdf file without the internet for some concern of the pdf security. The information of my pdf file is confidential. So ....😐
    Cancel
  • smorgasbord

MemberApr 18, 2014

Pdf files are not meant to be edited. As such you can't. In case you can Ctrl+F anything on your pdf you can certainly make a text copy of that pdf file and then edit it, and then again make a pdf of that text copy.
    Maybe
    Cancel
  • aarav sharma

MemberApr 18, 2014

You can use pdf editor for editing pdf file, and also you can covert pdf to word file than you can easly edit pdf file.
    Cancel
  • gsnsd92

MemberApr 19, 2014

You can use Foxit reader.You can easily edit you PDF using this application without changing into word file.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register