CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Debapriya sen • 20 Aug, 2015 • 1 like
I did a mistake when i was registering for tcs nexstep application form fill up..i accidentally typed my date of birth as 13/08/1993 n it got saved..but my date of birth is 03/08/1993..i cannot change it now as per their policy..i already sent a mail to tcs ilp support team but have'nt got any rep..so what can i do now??? Can anyone please help me? One last thing still i have not filled up the entire form..so can this mistake be rectified?
@Ankita Katdare • 20 Aug, 2015 @Debapriya sen
First check if you see the 'Edit Application Form' link at the left hand side of the NextStep portal.
Here:

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 8.47.40 am

If that does not work, Generally they respond over email and you need to clearly mention what part of the form you want to be rectified.
Send a mail to : ilp.support@tcs.com If they still don't reply, you can call the office directly on the number from their official site.
@Debapriya sen • 20 Aug, 2015 Thank you so much for replying.
@Ankita Katdare • 20 Aug, 2015
Debapriya sen
Thank you so much for replying.
Did you find the edit application form option?
@Debapriya sen • 20 Aug, 2015 I have one more question that is i have not uploaded cv n all details till now..so will they respond me only after completing the whole fill up process?? I'll certainly send another mail to their ilp support team.
@Debapriya sen • 20 Aug, 2015 No i did not find the edit application form option..
@Ankita Katdare • 20 Aug, 2015 Yep. That should work. Fill the form and check if you see the option. If you don't, simply let the officials know. They get such cases very frequently.
@akash nayak • 04 Sep, 2015 hey how can i change my birthdate in tcs ignite plz replayme
@Yuthika Rajawat • 11 Jul, 2018

Hello , I have entered wrong registration  form of code Vita  I entered wrong education  year.  How can I correct it  . And for the code  Vita do we have to fill up the application form ? 

@Kaustubh Katdare • 12 Jul, 2018

@Yuthika - It's not possible to change the DoB on TCS NextStep portal. Your best bet is to create a new account with different credentials, email ID and phone number. All the best!

@chetan gupta • 19 Aug, 2018

@Ankita maam could you please suggest me a solution to update the email id linked with campus commune .

8.6k views

Related Posts

@Radhika Deshpande · Dec 1, 2016

Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Kranthi Kumar hails from a lower middle-class family. In the neighborhood he grew up, an academic bent of mind led a person to lead...
8.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 8, 2014

Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) has made the all-new Honda City 2014 official in India. Launched in two variants Petrol and Diesel the Honda City 4th generation, was one of...
5.6k views

@vinit garg · Sep 15, 2014

HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT. I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE. ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""...
11.3k views

@satty lavanya · Jul 25, 2013

hi friends... can you guide me the procedure for home made induction motor
5.5k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Aug 7, 2014

Leigh Purnell, a graduate from Aston University has developed a compact external phone charger called Petalite Flux battery that can be used to charge your smartphones, tablets, iPod or any...
9k views