How to change date of birth after registering in TCS Nextstep Portal

I did a mistake when i was registering for tcs nexstep application form fill up..i accidentally typed my date of birth as 13/08/1993 n it got saved..but my date of birth is 03/08/1993..i cannot change it now as per their policy..i already sent a mail to tcs ilp support team but have'nt got any rep..so what can i do now??? Can anyone please help me? One last thing still i have not filled up the entire form..so can this mistake be rectified?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    First check if you see the 'Edit Application Form' link at the left hand side of the NextStep portal.
    Here:

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 8.47.40 am

If that does not work, Generally they respond over email and you need to clearly mention what part of the form you want to be rectified.
    Send a mail to : #-Link-Snipped-# If they still don't reply, you can call the office directly on the number from their official site.
  • Debapriya sen
    Debapriya sen
    Thank you so much for replying.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Debapriya sen
    Thank you so much for replying.
    Did you find the edit application form option?
  • Debapriya sen
    Debapriya sen
    I have one more question that is i have not uploaded cv n all details till now..so will they respond me only after completing the whole fill up process?? I'll certainly send another mail to their ilp support team.
  • Debapriya sen
    Debapriya sen
    No i did not find the edit application form option..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yep. That should work. Fill the form and check if you see the option. If you don't, simply let the officials know. They get such cases very frequently.
  • akash nayak
    akash nayak
    hey how can i change my birthdate in tcs ignite plz replayme
  • Yuthika Rajawat
    Yuthika Rajawat

Hello , I have entered wrong registration  form of code Vita  I entered wrong education  year.  How can I correct it  . And for the code  Vita do we have to fill up the application form ? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - It's not possible to change the DoB on TCS NextStep portal. Your best bet is to create a new account with different credentials, email ID and phone number. All the best!

• chetan gupta
    chetan gupta

#-Link-Snipped-# maam could you please suggest me a solution to update the email id linked with campus commune .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ubuntu phones have arrived in India. Canonical, the UK-based creator of the open source platform called Ubuntu has partnered with BQ, the European technology company that manufactures smartphones, 3D printers,...
Karbonn Mobiles' latest smartphone called the Aura 9 extends support to 21 Indian regional languages making it ideal for someone looking to access their Android smartphone's various features in their...
Ketto is a one-of-its-kind crowdfunding platform designed to be used for social causes be it education for children, women's empowerment, health or animal welfare. Founded by Varun Sheth (CEO), Actor...
Tech Mahindra will begin Nagpur operations by December 2015. The company is reported to have completed the campus to sit about 1000 employees. There will be a BPO and development...
What'll happen if body start moving with speed of light ?