Functional Tester / Offshore test coordinator in Chicago IL

Source -Mail

Dynamic top notch client is looking for a talented functional tester with proven expertise in e-commerce web testing and offshore test coordination.

Need to possess strong B2C transactional website testing experience as well as knowledge of tools for web testing.

Please send a most updated copy of your resume to #-Link-Snipped-# as well as best time to reach you today or tomorrow.

Katya Reguinya
Forte Consulting Group

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex is going very innovative with its range of mobile phones. The company has recently launched Intex V.Show IN 8810 - the phone with inbuilt projector! That means you can...
Centrica Uses Panasonic Toughbook To Assist With 2m Installations By 2012 UK. 29 NOVEMBER 2010: Rugged PCs will be the mobile device of choice for power companies as their field...
thanks a lot to all of you for the interest...so here i my first post. since robotic has been a filed which is very vast i would like to start...
Acer, currently the second largest computer maker in the world is aiming to be the top computer manufacturer in the World by 2011. "If the mobile world continues to grow,...
Salil Bangale Mechanical Engineer Occupation: Entrepreneur Setting Up Own Business in Paper and Packaging ๐Ÿ˜