Google Images Adds Popular Search Suggestions [Google Suggest]

Google Image Search joins Google's web search and Google Video in offering suggestions to auto-complete your search, often with a "wallpaper," "logo," or other popular terms. Don't like the clutter?...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    ^^ Just noticed that on my google homepage, I liked it first off, and now it's a pain. Just followed the advice and turned the option off. *Relief*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I recently read about this in a newspaper. Recently, in Britain, there have been voices suggesting the top business schools played a part in the current economic crisis....
Hi all, I came across this picture in the internet. I give this to you all to connect. I got the connect quite easily. Well, I will tell you now...
hi after engineering i thought to go for CDAC(may be acts pune) but is there placement is good after that economic recession.and any body knows what is highest payed salary...
hi i know how to formate pc but i have no experience with laptop is ther any difference in formating pc an laptop any exra or additional steps do we...
Hi, I am doing project in BE IT i am suffering from a problem in how to send an email from java application. I did not understand how to start...