Connect the pictures - 8

Hi all,
I came across this picture in the internet. I give this to you all to connect.
I got the connect quite easily.

[โ€‹IMG]

Well, I will tell you now itself that you cannot identify any of the men in the picture. And the mountainous place in the picture, well, that too isn't a famous place.
All you can do is concentrate on the third person. The one with glasses and a sweater.. Does he seem familiar? Have you seen him anywhere? Him, or something with similar features??
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I don't know why that fellow is looking like Bollywood actor Mr Naseeruddin Shah to me ๐Ÿ˜

* Cannot stop laughing * ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Naseeruddin shah?? Which one? The one with the specs or the one with the long flowing beard?

May be you have seen Mr Naseeruddin shah in a younger age.. Did he looked like the specs guy in his young age?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes he looks like Shah ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i think first person is Nostradomas
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Ok. I'll clear the doubts.

The third guy is NOT Naseerudin Shah. Not even close..

And the first guy is not Nostradomas
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i think yukon is a territory of CANADA. but how it related with this two person?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    They have awesome mustaches and beards! Which.. helped them with the cold weather when trekking the Yukon mountains?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    ash
    They have awesome mustaches and beards! Which.. helped them with the cold weather when trekking the Yukon mountains?
    Hmmmmm....possible. The first guy also had his chest covered. No need of a Jacket.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Mmm,
    Good guesses..
    ok. May be I should give a hint or something, right?? Ok.

HINT : Do you read cartoons? Which one's your favorite??
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    is he shakes sphere?
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Which one looks like Shakespeare to you?? I can't find someone like that here..

Sorry!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    my fav is micky mouce... is there walt desney
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    OK. The cartoon I'm talking about is not an animated series. It exists only in print.
    It'll be featured in newspapers. There are many books on this cartoon character.

OK, I'll give away the answer.
    The third guy in the picture created this particular cartoon series. He used himself as the model for one of the characters in the cartoon. Hence, that character bears a very close resemblance to him, even to this date.

All I want you to find is, what cartoon strip is it??
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i thougth the third guy resembled tin tin and then did a search, but the creator tunrned diffferent one
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good going. Do the same for some other characters and you might get the answer..
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    The guy in the third picture is BILL WATTERSON.He created the famous popular cartoon series CALVIN AND HOBBES.

The guy in the first picture is JOHN CALVIN (famous french theologist).

The guy in second picture is THOMAS HOBBES(English philosopher,worked on political philosophy too).

Finally,YUKON HO is a book (CLAVIN and HOBBES collection) by Bill Watterson.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You are Great miniy๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Great answer Miniy.

I thought of Calvin and Hobbes in my mind but, dismissed it as I thought no one in the script resembled the creator.

Yukon is also the name of a cartoon series though it was an animated cartoon.
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Good to know that you also got the answer for this๐Ÿ˜€.Only thing is you clould have checked it out before you dismissed.
    Good job.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ok, who looks like Bill Waterson in Calvin and Hobbes?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Great Miniy you are Great
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    silverscorpion
    ok, who looks like Bill Waterson in Calvin and Hobbes?
    I find him to have a resemblance to Hobbes.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hobbes?? You sure??
    Hobbes is the pet tiger that Calvin has..
    I think he doesn't resemble a tiger, now..
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Well, a cartoonist create a rabbit/mouse/lion/fox...etc and make the face resembling some human. I have seen political cartoons with animals usually a rat resembling some politician, and I am not talking about a human face and the body of a rat.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, great connection you guys. He looks like Calvin's dad!

I love that comic ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Yep. Bill Waterman created Calvin's dad to resemble him. If you look at Calvin strips, you can see the amazing resemblance his dad bears to Bill.

I just love Calvin. His antics and philosophies always keeps one in splits..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi after engineering i thought to go for CDAC(may be acts pune) but is there placement is good after that economic recession.and any body knows what is highest payed salary...
hi i know how to formate pc but i have no experience with laptop is ther any difference in formating pc an laptop any exra or additional steps do we...
Hi, I am doing project in BE IT i am suffering from a problem in how to send an email from java application. I did not understand how to start...
anyone watching man u vs porto?
The way I have my code is such that when there is an interrupt in the p0.5 , pin The ISR works - which is to BLINK an LED. on...