soccer- champion's league

anyone watching man u vs porto?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I hate Man U! They are going doooooown
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I never liked Man U and think David Bekham was and is overrated. Barcelona, Real, Arsenal etc are much better.
    And anyway I find Spanish League, Bundes League to be better than EPL.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, I agree. He's played in different clubs since.. including Real ๐Ÿ˜› They have been cursed!
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    WELL its liverpool v chelsea tonite.
    i absolutely love arsenal.
    m rooting for liverpool..they are playing so much better this season.
    david beckham these days i do believe is overrated but i don't question his talent. the guy was the best player for england in euro(2008) and world cup(2006) by far.
    the likes of lampard, gerrard, cole haven't stepped up when needed for their country.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Sorry dude. I don't follow the English team and neither root for them.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm also not fond of liverpool and chelsea.. but I do give total respect to Torres. Awesome player!

I'm a gunners supporter too, but am not really a fanatic. My fanaticism mostly went to basketball ๐Ÿ˜› Who do you think have stepped up for arsenal, jatin? It hasnt been much of a good season for them so far ๐Ÿ˜” The should have been at the top 2!
  • Ch@mpion
    Ch@mpion
    man i am a die harddddd fan of the gunners....
    their brand of football is only seen with barca....
    we have been plagued by injuries....we will win epl nxt season
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    arsenal has been a mess this season..but they'v started playing well recently and now in all probability wud seal their spot for the next season's champion's league..
    ash, arsenal has always been a good side under a great manager...its just that they were plagued with injuries..eduardo,diaby, walcott, rosichky, fabregas, adebayor. so u see the very best of arsenal was injured..some of them have started practicing now..
    moreover arsenal is a very young side..so once they started losing the younsters were under pressure..but now they'v started winning..m sure they'll carry the momentum...
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    its ARSENAL vs MAN U in CHAMPION'S LEAGUE SEMIS.
  • jatin-phoenix
    jatin-phoenix
    m a gunner. i say just bring it on!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    jatin-phoenix
    m a gunner. i say just bring it on!!
    I am die heart fan of Soccer...

I expect The Arsenal win over Man U in SemiFinal. Though without the elites Gallas, Sagna, and Clichy; Arsenal's defense is pretty much made of conscripts but still they have steel in their nerves to register a win at their home leg.

-CB
  • charumathi
    charumathi
    Finally its BARCELONA won the league..๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The way I have my code is such that when there is an interrupt in the p0.5 , pin The ISR works - which is to BLINK an LED. on...
hiiiiii i need your helpppp plzzz ๐Ÿ˜• 1- what should be the PIV rating of diodes in the circuit ? 2- if one of the diode in the rectifier is...
Hi Friends, Can we save energy cost and measure it by improving power factor? I know if my billing is in KVAH and not in KWH, I have to pay...
โ€‹ We figure the design just to the left of the touchpad is more than enough to convince you to impulse-buy the $750 HP Pavilion dv2, but just in case...
Name:keeping trying *Engineering Trade: process and industrial Location: Oman *Occupation: (Student in level one Work Experience: - *Hobbies & Interests: reading and writting stories *Aim in life: be at the...