CAT 2010 Preparation Strategy

I'm sure there are lot of CAT 2010 takers over here. I welcome all of you to start contributing your tips & strategy for CAT 2010 preparation. What do you think is the best way to prepare? How many hours of study should you do? How to improve analytical & Quant skills - everything.

Share it here and let everyone benefit.

Replies

• vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    Yes Biggie, I have also started with my preparation need your help & support.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Stranger in Paradise The Story of an extraordinary Civil Servant- By Achala Moulik A Text book of Surveying – By C L Kochher A Water Harvesting Manual for Urban...
What types of CMOS memories have you designed? What were their size? Speed? Configuration Process technology? What work have you done on full chip Clock and Power distribution? What process...
hello friends. can anyone suggest me the best book for quantative aptitude for the 4th year students, B.tech ,ECE for aptitude exams during placement ?
At what time between 7 and 9 o'clock will the hands of a clock be in the same straight line but, not together? A. 5 min. past 7 B. 5*(2...
hi to all the engineers on CE. we know how to install xp on our system with a bootable cd.But many of peoples don't know how to install any operating...