Idea about installation of os.

hi to all the engineers on CE.
we know how to install xp on our system with a bootable cd.But many of peoples don't know how to install any operating system.
I want to add some answer file on cd that answer all the question on the general approach(we install our os in c drive,befor installation we formate the drive, etc) of installation.
I think it help the people who is newie in the computer world.
Anyone havesome idea about this.
😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, most of the OS installers ship with a wizard that help installations. For example, in uBuntu, there's a pretty nice wizard that guides through various installation steps.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Actually the user guides today are becoming you know the best nowadays i can tell.They just portray everything in a very detailed manner that any beginner can understand.I am sure about this point because when i first installed my system i didn't have any help and just with the help installations i went about it!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    vishnu priya
    Actually the user guides today are becoming you know the best nowadays i can tell.They just portray everything in a very detailed manner that any beginner can understand.I am sure about this point because when i first installed my system i didn't have any help and just with the help installations i went about it!
    ya you are correct but isn't cool that we don't have to do anything and the installation is done automaticully as what i mentioned in the answer file(writeen in the installation disk).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's i want to share something with you, A day before, I am trying to pre-configure my Windows installation disc. I noticed that there is a file located in...
Hi, every one. from now I am joint in this forum. I hope every one of you can help me for my final project. 😛 ..... In this first moment...
Hi friends Please give me some calculations of forces related to ideal damper.
What is difference between signed and unsigned version of application?
The following circuit computes a known Boolean function; but it contains a single gate error. Image Credit: https://domino.research.ibm.com/Comm/wwwr_ponder.nsf/Challenges/June2010.html What is the function? Which gate is wrong, and what should it...