quantative aptitude.

hello friends. can anyone suggest me the best book for quantative aptitude for the 4th year students, B.tech ,ECE for aptitude exams during placement ?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey this is not the right place to ask this question You can ask this in General Help section

RS Aggarwal is one of the most common book for quantitative aptitude ,verbal,reasoning questions

but i will prefer you to better search on net about these questions there you can even give online test for free

One web site that i am using these days is

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At what time between 7 and 9 o'clock will the hands of a clock be in the same straight line but, not together? A. 5 min. past 7 B. 5*(2...
hi to all the engineers on CE. we know how to install xp on our system with a bootable cd.But many of peoples don't know how to install any operating...
hi friend's i want to share something with you, A day before, I am trying to pre-configure my Windows installation disc. I noticed that there is a file located in...
Hi, every one. from now I am joint in this forum. I hope every one of you can help me for my final project. 😛 ..... In this first moment...
Hi friends Please give me some calculations of forces related to ideal damper.