Buy Aakash Tablet Online Now. Wait, First Read -

CrazyEngineers has been poured with hundreds of queries 😲 asking where to buy Aakash Tablet after an article about it was published on VoiCE here: #-Link-Snipped-#

It's announced today that the tablet is available for buying online. A little coverage about it here with it's comparison to it's elder brother UbiSlate7 :
#-Link-Snipped-# 👍

Let us know what you think about it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just wondering whether anyone's bought the Akash tablet. If yes, could you tell us what you like and what you don't about it? There seems to be growing interest in buying the tablet and we can see it from the comments and the traffic we're getting to our VoiCE posts.

The IBN video review reveals that the internal circuitry of Aakash tablet isn't top notch and the biggest drawback is that it does not support apps from the Android app market. You'll have to be fine just with the default application that manufacturer decided to add on it. Does that really make sense?
  • snehamishra1991
    snehamishra1991
    Aakash tablet now sold out allover but we can still pre-book the upgraded version of aakash . You can increase your knowledge about the tablet from here.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I have booked Aakash in January slot but no reply from them yet.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guys, we have got really worst responses... Just make sure that it is not... So, post in your personal reviews and experiences about this! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook employees are happy with their employer and have awarded the title of ' Glassdoor's Top Company To Work For In 2012' award to the company. FB took the crown...
I recently used PayTm to recharge my mobile and here's a review of the service. I first used PayTm few months ago and at that time a recharge of Rs....
Google is working on Apple Siri competitor and is calling it 'Majel'. Apple recently shocked the world with the extra-awesome capabilities of voice enabled assistant in Apple iPhone 4S called...
If you really like the "watch thread" option on the revamped CE Forum & are addicted to alerts (like me 😁 ) you would like to bother about how to...
The markets are open and the hardware is evolving at a faster rate than ever before. You might have used your Nokia rugged phone that did phone calls and texts...