Automatically Watch Threads - Use it for ease!

If you really like the "watch thread" option on the revamped CE Forum & are addicted to alerts (like me 😁 ) you would like to bother about how to automatically watch every thread you create or reply to.

To do this, click on your username on the menu bar > select preferences > on the preference page click on the following option:
Screen shot 2011-12-15 at 9.38.44 AM
Use it, so that you don't miss out on the important stuff on the forum. ☕

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Start using this feature. Trust me, you will love it. 😍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The markets are open and the hardware is evolving at a faster rate than ever before. You might have used your Nokia rugged phone that did phone calls and texts...
Wikipedia says, Cloudflare is a CDN and distributed DNS service aimed at enhancing website performance and speed and providing security People say it gives resources to small sites that were...
Saw this question in a friend's question paper & was unable to answer. Could someone shed some light on what is the exact difference between the two? 👀
I want projects based on networking, database, some encryption algorithms, web applications(not web designs like online library management system etc). i can work on java well. i have done projects...
Coimbatore Institute of technology's Electronics Department is organizing an event called 'Interface T12'. It is a national level technical symposium. Events at the fest include: 1. Paper Presentation 2. Project...