Which OS Would You Want On Your Next Smart Phone?

The markets are open and the hardware is evolving at a faster rate than ever before. You might have used your Nokia rugged phone that did phone calls and texts fine; but you might just be dreaming to get into the smart phone league. OR you could just be the one who wants to try out the latest hardware with latest OS.

Here's a quick poll to tell us what OS would you want to have on your next mobile phone?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am not biased on my opinions about one company. Recently, I came face to face with a friend's HTC phone with Windows Mango OS installed & I have to admit this, I found it pretty amusing. The interface is clean and that HTC phone's touch worked quite smoothly.
    I would definitely like to try windows Mango once.
    The movie store called 'Zune' is what we used to store the collection of TEDx talks for the event.

If Windows builds something on the lines of SIRI, the voice assistant.. windows mango is totally worth a try! πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, Window's done a magnificent job with the Mango operating system. They're pushing the windows 'tiles' on both mobile and desktop interfaces. I personally look forward to Windows 8 but I recently switched to OSX and totally loving it for its simplicity. By the way, following video shows Windows Mango OS comparison with Apple, Blackberry, Android and WebOS -

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I would like to go with Android because of open source and also as very soon we're going to work on ARM controller with Android OS. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like the only open source operating system we've in the list is Android. Is that why people prefer it? What about the non mobile OS developers?
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    I have an Android phone and I am satisfied with it. I want my next phone to have Android as well but upgraded version. So my vote goes to 'Android'.
  • lal
    lal
    Are we not missing something here - MeeGo πŸ˜€ The old Nokia's Maemo and Intel's Moblin merged together for a Linux based OS. Hope this will bring in a twist among smart phones. Currently Nokia N9 and N950 run on this.

But for the time being, I'm an Android fan😏

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wikipedia says, Cloudflare is a CDN and distributed DNS service aimed at enhancing website performance and speed and providing security People say it gives resources to small sites that were...
Saw this question in a friend's question paper & was unable to answer. Could someone shed some light on what is the exact difference between the two? πŸ‘€
I want projects based on networking, database, some encryption algorithms, web applications(not web designs like online library management system etc). i can work on java well. i have done projects...
Coimbatore Institute of technology's Electronics Department is organizing an event called 'Interface T12'. It is a national level technical symposium. Events at the fest include: 1. Paper Presentation 2. Project...
BVSR Engineering College of Chimakurthy, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh is organizing a technical fest Tech Dhaarana 2011 in the year end. It is a national level Students Technical Symposium. Fest...