CrazyEngineers
  • The markets are open and the hardware is evolving at a faster rate than ever before. You might have used your Nokia rugged phone that did phone calls and texts fine; but you might just be dreaming to get into the smart phone league. OR you could just be the one who wants to try out the latest hardware with latest OS.

Here's a quick poll to tell us what OS would you want to have on your next mobile phone?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 14, 2011

I am not biased on my opinions about one company. Recently, I came face to face with a friend's HTC phone with Windows Mango OS installed & I have to admit this, I found it pretty amusing. The interface is clean and that HTC phone's touch worked quite smoothly.
    I would definitely like to try windows Mango once.
    The movie store called 'Zune' is what we used to store the collection of TEDx talks for the event.

If Windows builds something on the lines of SIRI, the voice assistant.. windows mango is totally worth a try! 😒
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Yeah, Window's done a magnificent job with the Mango operating system. They're pushing the windows 'tiles' on both mobile and desktop interfaces. I personally look forward to Windows 8 but I recently switched to OSX and totally loving it for its simplicity. By the way, following video shows Windows Mango OS comparison with Apple, Blackberry, Android and WebOS -

Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 14, 2011

I would like to go with Android because of open source and also as very soon we're going to work on ARM controller with Android OS. 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Looks like the only open source operating system we've in the list is Android. Is that why people prefer it? What about the non mobile OS developers?
    Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberDec 15, 2011

I have an Android phone and I am satisfied with it. I want my next phone to have Android as well but upgraded version. So my vote goes to 'Android'.
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberDec 15, 2011

Are we not missing something here - MeeGo 😀 The old Nokia's Maemo and Intel's Moblin merged together for a Linux based OS. Hope this will bring in a twist among smart phones. Currently Nokia N9 and N950 run on this.

But for the time being, I'm an Android fan😏
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register