Best Music Band??

What's your favorite Music Band??

It can be of any Genre.

Multiple choices are allowed. ๐Ÿ˜€

My favorite:

• Linkin Park (You will find a crazy collection in my PC)
  • The All American Rejects
I listen to these people like CRAZZZYYYY!!

๐Ÿ˜

Now your turn ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I like Backstreet Boys.

Guns and Roses

Nirvana, Aerosmith and Pink Floyd
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Backstreet Boys are good I have a coule of their Cd's too. ๐Ÿ˜
    โ€‹
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    I dont like bands, but i like solo singers.
    Enrique i like most among western, and in Hindi mmmm no one.. and in punjabi ...
    Kuldeep manak -- legend of folk singing.. (ppl might not have heard abt him)๐Ÿ˜
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    English:
    1. Judas Priest
    2. Pink Floyd
    3. AC/DC
    4. Black Sabbath

Hindi
    1. Indian Ocean
    2. Strings
    3. Kailash Kher
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    I like suffi music most so i give name like 'junoon','kailasha'etc.
  • betterangelsnow
    betterangelsnow
    Nirvana, Sonic Youth, The Pixies, The White Stripes....I could go on and on, but I don;t want to take up too much space ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    the white stripes, another great band!! watch the video of "seven nation army" by the band. In the original video, if you notice carefully, the drummer looks kinda high!! she's tilted her head to one side and keeps playing the beats and the rolls in the same stance!!!
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Euphoria , string ,junoon ,indian oceans

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As geeks become chic in all levels of society, an unlikely subset is starting to roar. Meet the Nerd Girls: they're smart, they're techie and they're hot. THE AWESOME VIDEO...
โ€‹ If it ain't broke, don't fix it -- right? We know countless reviews of the iPhone 3G S may begin with that cliché, but there's little chance you'd find...
dear friends,,,,,,,, can anybody help me with the hot keys for the following symbols????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• โˆž ยต ยฒ ยณ ยฝ ฮ” ฯ‰ ฮฉ โˆš
Hi friends,,,,,๐Ÿ˜ In my computer at home,,,USB access has been disabled.......so friends please help me in the ways in which i can enable my USB,,,,,,, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• [Actually at home there...
Mozilla has teamed with Infectious, a startup that lets users easily customize iPhones, laptops and even cars with high quality stickers of commissioned artwork. From time to time Infectious works...