iPhone 3G S review

[โ€‹IMG]
โ€‹
If it ain't broke, don't fix it -- right? We know countless reviews of the #-Link-Snipped-# may begin with that cliché, but there's little chance you'd find a better way to describe the strategy that Apple has just put into play with its latest smartphone. In many ways, the 3G S is a mirror image of the iPhone 3G; externally there's no difference. It's inside where all the changes have happened, with Apple issuing a beefed-up CPU, new internal compass, larger capacities for storage, and improved optics for its camera. More to the point, the release of the 3G S coincides with the launch of iPhone OS 3.0, a major jump from previous versions of the system software featuring highly sought after features like cut, copy, and paste, stereo Bluetooth, MMS, tethering, video recording, landscape keyboard options for more applications, and an iPhone version of Spotlight. At a glance, what Apple seems to be doing is less a reinvention of the wheel and more like retreading the wheel it's already got (and what a wheel, right?). So, do the iPhone 3G S and OS 3.0 tweak the details in just the right places, or has Apple gone and gotten lazy on us? Read on to find out.
Gallery: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:00:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I am trying hard to buy one, when it launches here. Nokia's N97 would be too costly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear friends,,,,,,,, can anybody help me with the hot keys for the following symbols????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• โˆž ยต ยฒ ยณ ยฝ ฮ” ฯ‰ ฮฉ โˆš
Hi friends,,,,,๐Ÿ˜ In my computer at home,,,USB access has been disabled.......so friends please help me in the ways in which i can enable my USB,,,,,,, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• [Actually at home there...
Mozilla has teamed with Infectious, a startup that lets users easily customize iPhones, laptops and even cars with high quality stickers of commissioned artwork. From time to time Infectious works...
I'm a 5th sem mca student.We have to present a seminar for 30 mins as a part of our curriculum.Can u plz send me some topics regarding latest technologies in...
i am BE IT student... can u sugggest me with the topics for the asp.net projects.... plzz do the needful....