Really Love Firefox? Skin Your iPhone, Laptop or Even Your Car with Firefox Artwork

[​IMG]Mozilla has teamed with #-Link-Snipped-#, a startup that lets users easily customize iPhones, laptops and #-Link-Snipped-# with #-Link-Snipped-# of commissioned artwork. From time to time Infectious works with corporate partners to create custom stickers. Here's an example of an #-Link-Snipped-#, for example. We're also talking to them about designing custom stickers for the CrunchPad.The #-Link-Snipped-# brings art from five Infectious artists that you can buy now. iPhone skins cost $15, laptops skins are $30 and car decals are $35. 25% of the proceeds go to the artist and the Mozilla Foundation.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• mikephillip17
    mikephillip17
    Re: Really Love Firefox? Skin Your iPhone, Laptop or Even Your Car with Firefox Artwo

CE-InFocus
    [​IMG]Mozilla has teamed with #-Link-Snipped-#, a startup that lets users easily customize iPhones, laptops and #-Link-Snipped-# with #-Link-Snipped-# of commissioned artwork. From time to time Infectious works with corporate partners to create custom stickers. Here's an example of an #-Link-Snipped-#, for example. We're also talking to them about designing custom stickers for the CrunchPad.The #-Link-Snipped-# brings art from five Infectious artists that you can buy now. iPhone skins cost $15, laptops skins are $30 and car decals are $35. 25% of the proceeds go to the artist and the Mozilla Foundation.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I think it isn't easy to code a mobile skin. The reason is the AJAX which is used by app.js. So a mobile skin is not done just by re-designing the templates. There are many websites like #-Link-Snipped-# which can help to get our iphones and devices like laptops and all get dressed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a 5th sem mca student.We have to present a seminar for 30 mins as a part of our curriculum.Can u plz send me some topics regarding latest technologies in...
i am BE IT student... can u sugggest me with the topics for the asp.net projects.... plzz do the needful....
Pre-Launch Images of the Space Shuttle Endeavour Early this morning, NASA scrubbed the launch of the space shuttle Endeavour (STS-127). For the second time in less than a week, the...
I am planning to earn an advanced Online Degree. My problem is I am doing job also, due to which i can't attend regular classes. Will it really be beneficial?...
CEans pls help me with useful books for CAT,GATE,UPSC,MAT,GMAT...im doing my final year B.E.....😀